Reviews for Fear For You
Mistress Moitie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Beautiful. Was looking for something to satisfy my craving, and this was it. I loved all the attention to detail, especially your descriptions of Link. Yum.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Such a nice one-shot. Sheik has a bit of a contradiction going there, first wanting to be protected then getting mad when Link does. Haha, poor Sheik.
frnight chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Unusual and neat story.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ah, hot damn, that was AWESOME! Ooh, I'm so happy, it was just so damn good!

Ah man, why did it have to END?

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I feel like a dork xD But another good one-shot of Link/Sheik :3 Curious as to why the Shadow Temple, but oh well *shrug*
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I like this story alot.
Senfree chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I'm mad at myself, I didn't review this and it's one of my favorites, I don't even remember when I read it, but I love it, so yeah, made me smile so much, you capture thing I look for SO HARD, but I rarely see it, grats, you are awesome. NO! The awesomest! XD

Yazumi & Skulls / Mika
A fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Now this is a nice story!

If only this sort of thing happened in the other one..? *nudge nudge*
Sofakingfast chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Great Fanfic.

Really enjoyed this one.

You do action scenes really well. And thoses are super hard for me to write. I like the fact that you had Link use non verbals mostly through out the story.

My question is, and I am new to fanfics but, is Link gay is your story?

Or is that still Zelda behind the bandge cowl?

Thanks for the read.
That One Condition chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
that was so good!
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ive not played the game but this story was brilliant! so nice and long! great descriptions and so on!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
that was great! I'm glad I read it! Really great!
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aww, that was cute! I adore it~ Very well written, except for a couple of things.

You don't have any sentence variety! Almost all your sentences start with the subject. Try starting with a verb, m'kay?

And, remember: everytime a different person speaks, you have to start a new paragraph. Only one person may have dialogue per paragraph.

Just some constructive criticism for you. 3

Work on those things, and you're stories will improve even more~

But I really did enjoy it anyway.
Raven the Joker chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Whe! Your story is so cute. Makes me feel fluffy. x3
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
;.; Awh, I love it! -sobsob-

Kyaa your story is really awesome n.n

NYA *_*