Reviews for Fun With Disguises
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Not only is this story not making me choke on the sour bile of sheer revolting disappointment, it's actually making me laugh! Loving the characterization and tone. After wading through a ton of poorly written crap I have to commend you for that alone. Continuing on now...
Miranda McGeo chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
I LOVE this story! It's so funny and brilliantly written! You are WORHTY of an author!
evildeathbee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Heh. Offspring. I'd be a little creeped out if my dad started calling me that. But Dib's probably used to it.
justarandomperson chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
wow! i impressed! you actually are the closest person to get the characters right! good job!
Grogie132lazy2login chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
NNOO! WWHHYY'SS IITT OOVVEERR? II LLIIKKEEDDEEDDEEDDEEDD TTHHIISS SSTTOORRYY! *GIR voice* WHY THIS STORY? WWHHYY? I LOVEDED YOU, FIC-Y! I LOVEDED YOOHOOHOOHOO!

*regains normal (as possible) state*

I feel so bad for Dib. I lurve him, but I can't stand him being all sad and negative-like. *sigh* I enjoyed the fic while it lasted, though. Thanks for da laughs, Determined. :D

-Your insane and (semi-) loyal reviewer,

Ex-Invader Ria
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 19 . 3/13/2008
I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but I just didn't want to admit to myself that the story was over. ...Well, I was busy too, but that's my excuse. XD Seriously, though, even though good things must come to an end, this story makes me really happy, and shall probably be reread a lot of times in years to come.

I like how Red doesn't even bother to get up to kick a machine he's mad at. XD And Zim's "See this? This is me watching you" (complete with "eyes-half-out-of-their-sockets") cracks me up. And the "WHOA, YOU JUST MISSED AN AMAZING BATTLE SEQUENCE!" gag that has been used on the show oh-so-wonderfully-many times. And Dib treating GIR like a puppy to get the device was really cute/funny, and the ironic double meaning of the phrase "breaking the fourth wall" was great, and Zim's "Someone told me you ran off! And that someone was me, and I KNOW I'm a reliable source!" had me in hysterics, and the abrupt-but-perfectly-so ending is to die for. (...Dangit, I made a pun.)

Long review short: absolutely awesome story. :)
Muria chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
So random... And, yet, a fairly happy ending. Much ? for everyone!
Dlbn chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
Ahh...stupid Zim and studpid Zim acting stupidly...what more could you ask for? Love the story!

_

Dlbn
star3catcher chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
I love this story!
Muria chapter 18 . 2/21/2008
... Are Dib and MiniMoose the only ones with brains? It's funny.
Grogie132lazy2login chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
Haha I like the "fun puzzle". Can I use that?

So... was I the only one to find out what the C word was last chapter and/or earlier?

Anywhoodles... WHY MUST THE NEXT CHAPTER BE LIKELY TO BE LAST? *puppy eyes* Could you pweese make mowe? Ppwweessee?

I just had a '?' moment trying to figure out why I used puppy eyes and a five-year-old's voice. O.o

UPDATE!
piloneo chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
REVIEW! Okies!

I likey! Poor Minimoose T_T And Skoodge is funny!
Dlbn chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
Yay! More dumb Zim! Skoodge is expendible. that's funny. can't wait for the next bit. seems like its been a while! Woo!

_

Dlbn
DomaYuset chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
It says reveiw! Haha, god chapie!
Grogie13 chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
Haha this was funny.

CHARACTER! That's the C word!

For some reason I feel slow, like I should have known that earlier. Idk.

UPDATE, YOU MOOBER! *throws chopsticks at Determined*