Reviews for THE BEAST WITHIN
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
This is awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
Uberscribbler chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Nice to see some things remain consistent; I doubt even The Joker would have dared to take a pot-shot at Logan's head. Wade Wilson, otoh, is more than plain nuts enough to do so.

Really enjoyed the interplay between the characters; everyone was recognizable in their personalities and conduct. Especially enjoyed the portrayal of Deadpool (as if that wasn't already obvious). Makes me wonder how he'd operate if they ever made a movie of the character.

That said, I'm curious as to the who and how of this world's version of The Leader; don't recall anyone who could substitute for Sam Sterns from KP's series, but then the author positively delights in dropping these little bombshells all over. Doubtless it'll make perfect sense when FAH deigns to show us the character in full light.

Eager and anxious for more! Please don't let it be forever before we see the next chapter!
all forms of fluff chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
This is a pretty decent story you have here. Its not so much a Hulk story as an avengers story but its working for you. I like how Ron was able to lift Thor's hammer with ease, I can so see him being worthy of the hammer when Banner wasn't. That instance dose however bring up something. Didn't the last person who lifted Thor's hammer become a God, or at lest imortal? I am almost sure it will have no barring on the story but it dose open up a reason to have Thor play a more then a bit character. Shego as Black Widow is kind of cool. I am glad you didn make Kim take up that role. Kim's role in this story however is being verry minamilized. She is basicly replacing Betty Ross which is not bad on paper but Kim is no angsty doctor with abandanment issues. While she cant dish out the hurt that Ron or Bonnie can in Hulk forms she is still a formadabul adversary. I am racking my brain to think of what Marvel character to but I am comting up blank so I propose she take on a collector type of mentality. Banner when not the hulk was wicked smart, making devices and gadets that would let him have at least a chance of running away from The Hulk's enemies. So I propose this Kim Starts taking tech fom enimies and rigging them up so she could at least back up Ron and Bonnie in the fire power deparment. I am not saying Ironmaning her out, but some of the gadets from Kim Possable wouldn't be to far for her to work with. Henco's ring like earlier in the story, her battle suit, her make-up toys like lazer lipstick and sleep powder base. Add all that together you get the beginins of a poor mans ironman, she even has a rock pack. The only proble I can see with that is actually getting her gear to her. Wade would have to make a care package after they reach Japan...

I am going to stop right there as I am sure you ahve stopped reading my fanboy review... I would just like to say that I have enjoyed this story, it is one of the better Marvel Kim Possable crosses I have read. Thank you for the story.
D.E.J chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
O that was so funny I haven't lafed that hard in a long time deadpool is fantastic
ajw1970 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
first sorry to hear about your grandfather passing may her rest in peace.
wow what a story you got here, a lot of action and making shego the widow is cool as hell. Ron picking up thors hammer was a good too. Mad goldilocks rethink a few things about big green and mean. How about big green and mean say someone who isnt shield or his posse possay.
thanks for keeping a good thing going
may you find the peace you are looking for in your writing
AJW1970
Katsumara chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Welcome back, buddy. Awesome, awesome chapter here!
Quathis chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Deadpool is an unsavory piece of work, if hilarious as long as you're in a separate dimension. Ninja trained Hulk is a badass thought and should keep disasters to a minimum. Though there are a lot of heroes helping the team out. Should be useful when the Leader begins his endgame. Until next time.
Vondrakenhof chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
That was incredibly mental. Deadpool just fucks everything up all the time, doesn't he? I like that you used him though, if only because I recently watched the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon and in the episode Deadpool showed up in he was voiced by Will Friedle, who voiced Ron as well. Kinda cool.

Keep up the good work!
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Man that was a mess! LOL! Deadpool is one mentally wrecked dude. And what he's up to ain't any good for the good guys, pics notwithstanding...

Still, Ross ain't going to give up, his ego overrides any form of sanity, even that BS of National Security won't keep him from getting stomped on.

Fury's trying to get Ron and Bonnie into his fold, but that may take a while.

Now to see how things go in Japan, if they can get that far. It may be Ron's only hope. But I wonder what it would be like for a MMP-powered Hulk? Still trying to see how Bonnie may fit with Kim and Ron, but we'll see.

CB73
Sorry for your loss and the chaos in your life.
RJay Fame chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Please update soon
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I can't help but love this story!
Quathis chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I was checking your profile when I saw this and took a look. Very interesting way of mixing Ron with Hulk. And having Tony become their personal guard from Ross is a nice touch, though I keep waiting for Kim's upgrade, since in Marvel she'd be good but with the Hulk as a boyfriend, she needs to be better. Though having on the other side of the power scale from Ron is making her appreciate his long going presence. Looking good overall. Until next time.
LJ58 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Interesting amalgam of stories here. I look forward to the resolution.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Fantastic! Fun! Simply stunning as usual! I'm glad to see that you're actually continuing this fic. Keep up the good work!
Ghost iv chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
good fic, i never read anything how this, very good.