Reviews for THE BEAST WITHIN
Son of Bardock chapter 17 . 11/10
PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH! this is awesome, it needs to be completed it's too good not to have a proper ending
Bookfisher chapter 17 . 10/1
Quite the fun read
Uberscribbler chapter 17 . 9/30
Oh, thank god, an update! And well-worth the wait as well.

Granted, not a lot going on here, but certainly sets up for some decent action in the future. The fact we now know who 'The Leader' is (who was ever the single most notable and dangerous of the Hulk's various enemies), its even more unnerving as Drakken was IMO desperately underrated as a danger.

That said, its also good to see Bruce isn't neglected or forgotten. This version of him smacks of a version seen in one of the "What If...?" storylines from the late 1990s, where the 'man' was the 'monster'. The prospect of that is every bit as terrifying as a competent Drakken, especially in current circumstances.

Okay, Bonnie's She-Hulk going 'gray' rather than 'green' is a bit more frightening, if only because her personality is already pretty aggressive. But only a bit.

That all said, I hope we'll see more of where our heroes are soon. We know what Ron's up to - the image of him in control of his green-self gorging on Nacos is kinda amusing - but what about KP and Bonnie?

More soon, please!
Bookfisher chapter 13 . 9/28
Generally speaking you shouldnt piss of Bonnie
ravecrazeglitch chapter 17 . 9/25
*excited sitent screaming* Its like 10pm on a monday night here. Don't want to scare the neighbors.*more intensly excited silent screaming*
Quathis chapter 17 . 9/25
Ok, so the villains are getting worse and Ron is finally stumbling onto just what his inner rage monster could be. Should be interesting when all those factors start colliding again. A kung fu Hulk with some Hulkbusters, aliens, and the Leader bearing down, that does sound quite epic. Until next time.
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 9/25
Many things in motion during this 'lull'...

Drakken's about to become something Dementor cannot hope to take down, and I hope the demented midget gets his.

Bruce's visit with Betty brings more detail to what he's missed on the outside.

And Ron has to have a few things laid out before he can begin to control what is unleashed.

CB73
LJ58 chapter 17 . 9/25
Yep, sounds like Ron in the end. Only what is coming next? Hope the wait isn't so long.
Isamu chapter 17 . 9/25
Nice to see a new chapter.

Not much to say. Drakken becoming the Leader in a similar way as the movie made sense. I just hope that he continues to be absent minded and a little bungling. Also, the Leader isn't a good name for him? Honestly, I'd have had Dementor get Leadered up, as he already has minions? (I don't know how much the Leader leans on having minions and armies of gamma-mutants under his command, but that all seems way more in line with Dementor.)

Yamanuchi would be the first place I'd look for Ron. If I knew to look there. Which I suppose is the big question.

Anyway, fun chapter. Hope another drops soon!
Un83ata813 chapter 1 . 7/30
Are you ever going to add a 17th chapter?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
This is awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
Uberscribbler chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Nice to see some things remain consistent; I doubt even The Joker would have dared to take a pot-shot at Logan's head. Wade Wilson, otoh, is more than plain nuts enough to do so.

Really enjoyed the interplay between the characters; everyone was recognizable in their personalities and conduct. Especially enjoyed the portrayal of Deadpool (as if that wasn't already obvious). Makes me wonder how he'd operate if they ever made a movie of the character.

That said, I'm curious as to the who and how of this world's version of The Leader; don't recall anyone who could substitute for Sam Sterns from KP's series, but then the author positively delights in dropping these little bombshells all over. Doubtless it'll make perfect sense when FAH deigns to show us the character in full light.

Eager and anxious for more! Please don't let it be forever before we see the next chapter!
all forms of fluff chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
This is a pretty decent story you have here. Its not so much a Hulk story as an avengers story but its working for you. I like how Ron was able to lift Thor's hammer with ease, I can so see him being worthy of the hammer when Banner wasn't. That instance dose however bring up something. Didn't the last person who lifted Thor's hammer become a God, or at lest imortal? I am almost sure it will have no barring on the story but it dose open up a reason to have Thor play a more then a bit character. Shego as Black Widow is kind of cool. I am glad you didn make Kim take up that role. Kim's role in this story however is being verry minamilized. She is basicly replacing Betty Ross which is not bad on paper but Kim is no angsty doctor with abandanment issues. While she cant dish out the hurt that Ron or Bonnie can in Hulk forms she is still a formadabul adversary. I am racking my brain to think of what Marvel character to but I am comting up blank so I propose she take on a collector type of mentality. Banner when not the hulk was wicked smart, making devices and gadets that would let him have at least a chance of running away from The Hulk's enemies. So I propose this Kim Starts taking tech fom enimies and rigging them up so she could at least back up Ron and Bonnie in the fire power deparment. I am not saying Ironmaning her out, but some of the gadets from Kim Possable wouldn't be to far for her to work with. Henco's ring like earlier in the story, her battle suit, her make-up toys like lazer lipstick and sleep powder base. Add all that together you get the beginins of a poor mans ironman, she even has a rock pack. The only proble I can see with that is actually getting her gear to her. Wade would have to make a care package after they reach Japan...

I am going to stop right there as I am sure you ahve stopped reading my fanboy review... I would just like to say that I have enjoyed this story, it is one of the better Marvel Kim Possable crosses I have read. Thank you for the story.
D.E.J chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
O that was so funny I haven't lafed that hard in a long time deadpool is fantastic
ajw1970 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
first sorry to hear about your grandfather passing may her rest in peace.
wow what a story you got here, a lot of action and making shego the widow is cool as hell. Ron picking up thors hammer was a good too. Mad goldilocks rethink a few things about big green and mean. How about big green and mean say someone who isnt shield or his posse possay.
thanks for keeping a good thing going
may you find the peace you are looking for in your writing
AJW1970