Reviews for Against His Will
This was so amazing, I loved the part when Sam remembered all the things that he and John said when they were possessed, and the conversations were spot on for the characters
Silvermoon maru chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Loved it! :D I really liked when Sam remembered all the things said to Dean when he or John were possessed. That was a great conversation between them.
Freya922 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
It's so hard to see the boys at this awful moment in time - so painful! I especially liked how you brought out all the devastating words that had been flung at Dean in the recent past: Worthless. Pathetic. Unneeded. Dean had heard these words again and again. He had to be wondering if the words were simply the cruel taunts of an evil being or a semblance of truth dredged from the subconscious minds of his brother and father.

Great job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
you captured them so well. It's a good episode and this was a good addition to it.
Aya Salim chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
keep on the AWESOME writing :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
When Sam realized how Dean must feel, it tore at my heart. Very good emotion in this story. Great job! I really enjoyed it!
Bambles chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Perfect tag to the episode. I can see this happening on the show.I just watched the episode and this is exactly what I would have liked to see! Well done!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
I love that episode *-*

Good fanfic ~

See ya next o/

Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I really liked BUABS. As you have noticed – there are many stories describing the events after that episode. I am glad you have written your own because it is great and I like it a lot! This is the first story which starts right after the final scene so I had a nice impression that it is a real continuation of the episode! :)

You have described Winchesters' behavior in a very convincing way, both Sam's and Dean's reactions, words and thoughts are very probable.

Great job, thank you!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
GODS, how I love this story! I read it again and again - just because it rings so true and...*cries* - because it is so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

mouse8 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
This was just how I imagine the story would have gone if they'd continued the episode. Dean still trying to protect his brother even though he was the one hurt. Just loved it!
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
I could kiss you for this. Really, I could. This is absolutely amazing.
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Good work! Poor Sam having flashes of his body doing stuff like that and knowing he couldn't stop it.
Cari chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aw fluffy
Lancey chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful!Great! I loved it!