Reviews for Against His Will
Freya922 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
It's so hard to see the boys at this awful moment in time - so painful! I especially liked how you brought out all the devastating words that had been flung at Dean in the recent past: Worthless. Pathetic. Unneeded. Dean had heard these words again and again. He had to be wondering if the words were simply the cruel taunts of an evil being or a semblance of truth dredged from the subconscious minds of his brother and father.

Great job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
you captured them so well. It's a good episode and this was a good addition to it.
DeansBabyBird
Aya Salim chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
THAT WAS EPICALLY FASCINATING *_*
keep on the AWESOME writing :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
When Sam realized how Dean must feel, it tore at my heart. Very good emotion in this story. Great job! I really enjoyed it!
Bambles chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Perfect tag to the episode. I can see this happening on the show.I just watched the episode and this is exactly what I would have liked to see! Well done!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
I love that episode *-*

Good fanfic

See ya next o/

Rosetta
Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I really liked BUABS. As you have noticed – there are many stories describing the events after that episode. I am glad you have written your own because it is great and I like it a lot! This is the first story which starts right after the final scene so I had a nice impression that it is a real continuation of the episode! :)

You have described Winchesters' behavior in a very convincing way, both Sam's and Dean's reactions, words and thoughts are very probable.

Great job, thank you!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
GODS, how I love this story! I read it again and again - just because it rings so true and...*cries* - because it is so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

*hugs*

Mandy
mouse8 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
This was just how I imagine the story would have gone if they'd continued the episode. Dean still trying to protect his brother even though he was the one hurt. Just loved it!
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
I could kiss you for this. Really, I could. This is absolutely amazing.
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Good work! Poor Sam having flashes of his body doing stuff like that and knowing he couldn't stop it.
Cari chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aw fluffy
Lancey chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful!Great! I loved it!
bhoney chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Very nicely done! Loved how you resolved this situation. And thank you SO much for also addressing the demon's words from the cabin. Great to see Dean get some reassurance on that. And of course, I had to love this part:

“The custard ones are yours.”

“Oh, yeah.” Dean gave a satisfied sigh. “Because I’m am awesome big brother, right?”

Sam snorted. “Because you’d just whine and whine if I said I wanted the custard ones.”

Too cute! You do a good job of taking me from the verge of tears (during Sam's speech at the end) to a nice laugh.
Shifty86 chapter 4 . 3/17/2008