Reviews for Bloods Thicker Then Water
Megan chapter 1 . 1/15
Great story so far and great Name choice for BB's sister :)
darkangelofbbxra chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Ok im not understanding who is mom and dad if mark and mary are dead? So is that the doom patrol? Im confused!:(
darkwolf227 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
hey no you must let me know what they say or bb gets mad or he likes 'em angin no you cant just leave us like that why do you do this to us...
darkwolf227 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
I would say girl. Guys are overdone.

Not much for dialogue, but it looks like things are going better for the characters.
GriffinRose chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
i'm so glad you updated!

i think the baby should be a boy and that meg should name it after beastboy.

just a little food for thought.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
It's up to you, but it looks like things will get going at a faster pace in the next chapter. :)
lala3553 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
1 i want raven and beast boy to be together keep on writeing
Thowell3 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Raven and Beast boy For Shure. Megan and Cyborg ya that would work. and Robin and Starfire ya. those are good I like those parngs.
ZadZap chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
love it
DemonInTheRain chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
totlaly awesome so far! Update soon, pleez!
Kevorkian chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
Please don't be lazy.

That is to say, please proofread your work before you upload it. Your obvious grammatical errors (using "their" instead of "there", and the like) makes me cringe. It's really not very hard to do, and is FAR more reliable than automated spell/grammar checks.

Other than that, the chapters are a bit on the short side, but it's a fairly good story.

sincerelyours96 chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
OMG update
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
If he's that ovewhelmed now it's only going to get better as time goes on. :)
Gwen Khan chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I love it. some grammar and spelling issues, and also, it's Doom Patrol, but that doesn't really matter.