Reviews for Child Innocence?
awesome just awesome
Charrmed chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
lol I loved this. I was cracking up the whole time! If you want to successfully prank the Bat, you need Alfred cunning aloofness and Dick's adorableness!
Marie Nomad chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
This is so funny! Poor Bruce, Dick really played him and that puppy dog face can even take down Batman. I liked the part in which Bruce frowned at remembering that all he had was white undies when he was a kid. I bet he would've wanted Zorro underwear. Bwahahahaha!

This story is great. Good job.
Princess613 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Why does everybody team Alfred and Dick up to tease Bruce. Alfred would either remain aloof or trick both equally.
she-bang-fan chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
LOL!Oh God poor Clark! Poor Ollie! Poor every1 else! I wood not like 2 b them right now!
she-bang-fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i luv it! i all ways think its so funny when bruce gets jelous of clark
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Funny...hook line and sinker with Bruce, good show of manipulations. Now that is one picture I'd like to see :P
chocolate rules chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Oh Dick! That was hilarious! And Alfred is so divinly evil! I love how you made all of the JLA send him Superman things. I could almost picture the look on Bruce's face! Such an evil little mastermind! Great job!

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
The BatThing chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Haha, I laughed. I'd do it if it meant presents from the JLA too, I think - though, I dunno, never had to deal with the Bat before. That'd be scary, lol. Dick can do so 'cause, you know, he won't be slautered. Me on the other hand? I'd have no head by the time I was done.

You should be writing more! Hmm? Hmm? Post more, girl - this is good stuff.
The BatThing chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Ah-ha, ploting against Bruce - Alfred and Dick? They should know better, but who better to plot against him then the two closest? LOL.

Love the Superman PJ's, the famous pajama's - my brothers had them. That's ok though, I got the three different Batman cups (back in the day), though I still got one. I'm in college and using my olden Batman cup - it rocks.

Anyhow, cute, cute, cute - I eagerly move on the the next chapter.
dryleaves chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
THat was HILARIOUS! you should write a follow up on what 'the great detective' might do. I think it would be hilarious.
Cold Cruel and Collected chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
'DIES LAUGHING' THEY'RE EVIL! Is there going to be a sequel? You know you wanna write a sequel! 'Grins' Its soo funny! Thanks for posting it!
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
LOL! So is this 'war' going to continue? I would so love to see it continue!

*standing ovation*

-Creative Spark
D. Ho chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
That was so cute! Younger kids have such good plots, and Alfred participated too! This was great!
steelelf chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Oh, yes, Kentie is dead... lol lol lol... this was great!