Reviews for Stray Bullet
blacklightning1 chapter 14 . 1/3
please write another chapter soon
coolchick87 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Update bra?!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
He would not teach him rasengan its the 4th's technique - Naruto father so I cant see that happeng also from what I can see you are switching Sasuke and Naruto's roles
Kaze no Kieran chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Why do you keep naming your chapters after Metallica songs? I originally came here for a Naruto - Metallica songfic (grumbles silently about misleading titles).
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Pleas say you didnt abandoned this story? :(
Its freaking awesome to not read it?!
I like it, will Naruto stay with Itachi for a long time? I hope so, they're awesome together hehe
Please let us know the status of this story?:3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
I'm not trying to bash your work or anything but just me personally I'm all for reading au and all that but to have jairya teach sasuke the rasengan makes no sense he only taught naruto because minato is his dad and its pretty much a family jutsu at least to me is he going to give him the toad contract next please say no that would ruin this story for me if he did
Jessa93 chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Love the story so far! I hope to see an update! Ja ne!
- much love, Jessa
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I'm surprised He would teach an uchiha a family technique, something he should be teaching Naruto, though I do understand why you've written it this way, I'm simply stating it doesn't make sense.
Raxychaz chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Holy shit...No you didn't...You fucking did. I can't believe it. You gave Sasuke the Rasengan...
Nexus chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I know you didnt just have Sasuke learn the fucking Rasengan, im DONE THIS IS SHIT!
Mangaanimea113 chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Noooo where's the rest I need more!
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Please update!
Jay chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Naruto not even given the toad contract? given a crappy tracking summon?
Jay chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Am sorry but i cant read this anymore, Jiraiya teaching sasuke the rasengan? which is narutos legacy? something naruto would have inherited from his father? why the hell wouldnt jiraiya be teaching his godson? this is just stupid. Cant read anymore.