Reviews for Stray Bullet
Pleas say you didnt abandoned this story? :(
Its freaking awesome to not read it?!
I like it, will Naruto stay with Itachi for a long time? I hope so, they're awesome together hehe
Please let us know the status of this story?:3
I'm not trying to bash your work or anything but just me personally I'm all for reading au and all that but to have jairya teach sasuke the rasengan makes no sense he only taught naruto because minato is his dad and its pretty much a family jutsu at least to me is he going to give him the toad contract next please say no that would ruin this story for me if he did
Jessa93 chapter 14 . 2/5
Love the story so far! I hope to see an update! Ja ne!
- much love, Jessa
My Book of Demons chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I'm surprised He would teach an uchiha a family technique, something he should be teaching Naruto, though I do understand why you've written it this way, I'm simply stating it doesn't make sense.
Raxychaz chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Holy shit...No you didn't...You fucking did. I can't believe it. You gave Sasuke the Rasengan...
Nexus chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I know you didnt just have Sasuke learn the fucking Rasengan, im DONE THIS IS SHIT!
Mangaanimea113 chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Noooo where's the rest I need more!
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Please update!
Jay chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Naruto not even given the toad contract? given a crappy tracking summon?
Jay chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Am sorry but i cant read this anymore, Jiraiya teaching sasuke the rasengan? which is narutos legacy? something naruto would have inherited from his father? why the hell wouldnt jiraiya be teaching his godson? this is just stupid. Cant read anymore.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Ur story is really good. Please continue
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Awesome:)
LQ360MWJ chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Why Sasuke learning Rasengen, it a move that Naruto's father invented
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
why stop here? for five years no less to bad this was good
Ppsh chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Hm... I'm disappointed with how you've arbitrarily set up the pairing so quickly. It's completely out of character for both Naruto and Ino. First, for her hugging him. The only reason Sakura did that to Sasuke to begin with was because she'd had a major (and obvious) crush on him for years. For Ino to suddenly emulate her actions towards Naruto... it's totally contrary to canon. Now, that would be fine, had you bothered to provide any sort of justification for the change. Just changing things without reason makes it seem unrealistic, and honestly just poorly thought out.