Reviews for Stray Bullet
dragonslayer3.0 chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
i feel sorry for Sasuke at least Naruto had shadow clones to help but Sasuke does not know how to make a shadow clone
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Vvh
countdooku123 chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
i like this lot pleas make more
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
i can't buy jiraiya teaching sasuke the rasengan, it's THE rasengan ya' know
Lord-Chrono chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Started with an interesting idea, a couple points I don't make sense but I'd like to bring up are naruto was taught the rasengan after the third died. A certain character doesn't seem to be brooding or emo. And finally certain characters are trained by others because of their nature affinities or legacy.

I give you props for continuing a story that you created and I'm not trying to bash it, however I cannot keep reading.
Caged777 chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
Update?
I love Naru chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I honestly couldn't make it past where the Rasengan is given to Sasuke I mean it's Narutos legacy to have that and it's not wise to change the anime line this much it can cause an uproar .
If you are reading this and hate the idea of Sasuke having Narutos role , I suggest you find another story
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Stopped reading this due to the training swap of Sasuke and Naruto because if Sasuke knows the Rasengan what will become of the entire Naruto as an anime it will never be the way it should be
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is not the story
blacklightning1 chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
please write another chapter soon
coolchick87 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Update bra?!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
He would not teach him rasengan its the 4th's technique - Naruto father so I cant see that happeng also from what I can see you are switching Sasuke and Naruto's roles
Kaze no Kieran chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Why do you keep naming your chapters after Metallica songs? I originally came here for a Naruto - Metallica songfic (grumbles silently about misleading titles).
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Pleas say you didnt abandoned this story? :(
Its freaking awesome to not read it?!
I like it, will Naruto stay with Itachi for a long time? I hope so, they're awesome together hehe
Please let us know the status of this story?:3