Reviews for Ash's Dad
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Irritated chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG, you gave up the punchline so soon, and for what? For what? You're an asshole. Also, commas aren't god. Learn to punctuate.

Also, Giovanni isn't Ash's father. But he is the leader of Team Rocket. So... your move.

Again: you're an asshole.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awesome story
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ash is awesome. So are you, since you wrote this. :)
Mysterydj2012 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Is this rumor been proven true?
best chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OH MY FUCKING GO chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
shannon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was amazing and dramatic this work of art is just as good maybe even better than Christopher paolini or j.k. rowling combined to you I bow my hat
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute fic I never would have thought of this possibility, kudos to you for thinking this up.
OracleGoddessOfDelphi chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I must say this is an interesting rumour, but some say that Prof. Oak is Ash's dad. His mom said something about " it's like he lives next door"
jason chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I thought Ash left the pokemon center and no one could find him? How did Brock and Misty find him so fast and know exactly where he was then? And why did you have Misty kiss him on the cheek and have Ash turn bright red after that? That was unnecessary, illogical, and stupid. And why didn't you mention that Misty would be out of character in this story as well? Overall, this story was only o.k..
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That would certainly be Darth Vader-y, huh.

In one of the mangaverses (Pokemon Special) Silver, the rival character from Gold, Silver, and Crystal, turns out to be Giovanni's estranged/lost son.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Well, in the anime it's possible Giovanni to be Ash's dad but in the manga, it is the rival of G/S/C who is Giovanni's dad.

As for the fic, so-so, because I just can't imagine Ash to be so serious despite reading this. Sorry ;
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ooh, yes! I heard about this rumor, too! Your characterization of Ash was perfect; he really would've been in that state! And I love how his friends cheered him up and vowed that he'd always be their friend!

Great work!
Whiggity chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hee hee... I like it! It's actually very believable, though I think that if I had just found out that my dad was the leader of a criminal organization, I would probably take a little more time to recover. But please ignore me: I'm tired and feeling picky. Good job!