Reviews for It's good to shut up sometimes
Respectshipping is great! Maybe some Comashipping(Satoshi and Shinji)
yun411 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Right! I'll give you some ideas since this is one of the few SatoShu fanfics out there.

I know you havn't updated this for like, almost 2 years but I hope you will read this review someday and gives you some spirit to continue this fic because seriously respectshipping needs to spread around more! Even in Japan, SatoShin is more popular than SatoShu... which is unpleasant.

Oh, by the way, Ash is the seme and Drew is the Uke right?

On to the point.

Personally AshMisty (I'll use the english names) won't work very well in this story.

It is because Misty is the one who's helping Ash and Drew get together isn't it? It seemed like it in the summary.. Anyway

So, Misty can just be a friend of Ash.

AshPaul... I don't know about that one. I like Ash being the Seme in every fanfics (Hell even AshGary's hot) but Paul... I don't know. They might look sexy but I like AshDrew better.

If you want Drew to be jelous than put in AshMay or something, that would work better. And like misakiluvusagi said, you don't have to follow the anime so don't worry about it. Just make it up

P.S. Shit, misakiluvusagi-San I see you here as well... I've read this story like a year ago and I forgot to review and I was searching the whole frecken place for it. I didn't even alert it to my favourites or even remembered the fanfic title and the author (Sorry). Good to see someone has a thing for respectshipping just like me!

Chears, Yun411
yun411 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Please continue... T.T

Did you give up on this story?
misakiluvusagi chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Well they said drews appearing in the sinnoh region... And just make up some stuff, you dont have to follow the anime. I doubt you'll get this since your last story was in '08 *sweatdrops* so, anyone who's reading this review if you can, plz try to get the authors grant to add to the story. Really, I wanna read more... (whos wakana? I know harukamay harleyharley saorisolidad and katana (which isnt in the story) kelly...)
Takachu chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Shinji should kiss him! XD *killed*
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 1/10/2008

Wow. Not bad, and the ending was pretty funny. :D Nicely done.
bespectacled-lazy chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
cute! please update as fast as u can! I'm counting on u!
The Meta chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
o.0 Poor Shuu-chan! T.T Thanks for the update! Hmm.. sorry, but I can't help with ideas, but I'll PM you if any come cross me!
The Meta chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
lol. Its funny, about a month ago I looked for this pairing and found zip, zilch, zero. Now their all over the place. lol. This is a good fic so far. Wonder how it will turn out. Update when you can!
Sweet May chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Muwhahaha yay RS! :D

Um... happy birthday to Shuu! XD I pretty much giggled madly with the kiss Shuu gave to Sato-kun. :3

Chapter 3? :O *can't wait*
Pink Shimmer chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I think this is really a sweet story. x3 I just love how Shuu is so blushy here. XD Anyways, great job with the story so far! I can't wait so see what Satoshi's reaction is when Shuu kissed him. Keep up the good work!