Reviews for Prodigy
slytherpuffatheart chapter 1 . 1/14
I love how funny and retardedly crazy Harry is. I love fics where Harry just goes nuts.
p00hb34r2002 chapter 25 . 1/12
Why are your chapter names so random? I mean, it's funny, but, I can't help wondering why?
Ok I am done reading a reatarted peace of shit it is so full of plot holes it should be burned and destroyed do everyone a favor go fucking kill your self and take this pece of shit with you
Talonwalker chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
That was a fun story to read, Thanks
FromTheUnknown chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
what the fuck did I just read? how does harry work to be a 150 years old..
Completely chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Wrong depiction of a genius
Prometheus-Poseidon chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Wait, wasn't that Kat Williams that made that joke about white people and drinking? Lol.
GiJoefan985 chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
This the forth time I'm reading this story and it's still funny as ever, especially Andron. I'm also a big fan CSI and NCIS, watched those shows all the time with my dad.
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
Howdy!
Greatly enjoying this story for many reasons, some of which I will try to list:
1. I love the characters new to me take on the Potter Family dynamic, and using characters I like anyway - I only stopped watching NCISLV and House when they became more about back story than about solving cases and/pr questionable circumstances/mysteries

3. This is the first thing (other than Dilbert compilations which don't count) that I've been able to read since my brain surgery three plus weeks ago. As an avid reader (and book/movie hoarder, I really empathize with James' collection and wish I could get shelving like that ...) daytime TV has been rotting my brain and pushing me to do whatever I can to get better - it's just a brain infection affecting my vision and coordination/balance, and is clearing up, so I should be back to normal-ish in September... (he Powers That Be be willing and the creeks don't rise).

3. You have written thi interesting story and posted it where the world can see and comment on it. That takes a certain kind of bravery. I am proud of you, and more than a little envious (Over the years, I have written my share of fanfic bits, but haven't gotten to the point where I am brave enough to post them. That you have taken that final step is amazing!)
Thank you for writing *and* sharing this story. Write your own world, and don't let anyone tell you you're wrong. Put "House" on the moon, if it fits your story and tell the ranters and trolls to sod off. Your story is your world. Anything can happen. Location doesn't matter nearly as much as characterization does and your writing is good and getting better. I look forward to finishing this story and reading something a little more recent to my current time.
Best thoughts!
Alexander XVIII chapter 24 . 8/1/2017
After reading the chapter I see how absolutely unnecessary the scene was. Out of nowhere, and pushes forward no amount of plot. You could skip this entire chapter and the story would lose nothing. I'm done reading thanks for what I read but if there's a racist scene that is entirely not needed that you then feel the need to justify in an Authors Note, then I don't need to read this story.
Alexander XVIII chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
So you're characterizing the entire south by the fact Alabama has some racist people. You ignore the fact that some southern states (Texas, Oklahoma) have some of the nicest people in the entire Union.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 21 . 7/1/2017
Hmm, two stories you've written that Harry has given away a kidney. Sooo, did you?
zezily chapter 27 . 6/26/2017
This was the weirdest shit ever.
I quite liked it...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
Found the funniest thing in chapter 12. 'Lily, his bellowed daughter'

Also, great story
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
And there goes your story, all shot to hell. I recon I'm not the first person to nope my way out of this story the second Dumbledore mentioned wizards, probably not the last either :/
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »