Reviews for Prodigy
crossover-lover1 chapter 1 . 6/1
a perfect super!harry fanfic! not joking seriously the best one I've read in ages!
crossover-lover1 chapter 27 . 6/1
One of the most all round hilarious HP fabrics I've ever read. Non stop laughs all the way through
immortalcontender chapter 16 . 5/22
This fic has the potential to be something great. However, it is not. Like many other comments, it’s truly disorganized and honestly disorienting reading. James (HP) seems superhuman but in a way that makes him non relatable. i. e. The whole sleep schedule/work schedule is so crazily written and while he’s a genius, he’s also getting near-fatally injured 3 times a chapter. I’m getting confused just trying to remember all the weird writing shit. Giving up here. Best of luck to the author though. You seem to have potential and creative ideas, but poor structure, organization, plot and character development.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 5/21
All my favorite shows in 1. Great story, thanks for sharing!
Philosophical quetzalcoatl chapter 14 . 5/14
None taken the gems of absolute stupidity that come out of politicians mouths on all sides are glorious. Joke in my family is you need to be a mouth breathing neck bearded idiot a masochist or a fish to be a politician. With only the fish having the sense to get the hell out of dodge.
Fluently Sarcastic chapter 26 . 4/4
Hi one plot hole I noticed was that in the starting it was said that Andron's father had walked out when he was 10-12 so is Lars his step father or what ?

Also Awesome fic

peace out
Fluently Sarcastic chapter 13 . 4/3
Hey does the end really happen in 'Psych' the tv show or did you just make it up ?
Wicked Kisses chapter 27 . 3/31
Epic.
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 3/17
Honestly, the username you have reminds me a lot more of the 10th Doctor than anything HPish...just saying...
Royslady51 chapter 3 . 3/17
For the The Whining Know it All living without a functional brain:

Google Search Question: In the USA, how many towns are named Princeton?
Google Search Answer? 29 places: There are 29 places named Princeton in America. In fact, I asked the other obvious question and found out there are 4 more outside the USA, so there is a global total of 33.

For the writer: Ignore the idiot who thought there's only one Princeton in the world.
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 3/17
Tip; 'sight' is sometimes confused with 'site'

site
/sīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed.
"the proposed site of a hydroelectric dam"
plot
lot
area
plat
a website.
"the site has no ads and is not being promoted with banners"
verb
fix or build (something) in a particular place.
"the rectory is sited behind the church"

sight
/sīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the faculty or power of seeing.
"Joseph lost his sight as a baby"
eyesight
vision
eyes
faculty of sight
power of sight
ability to see
visual perception
observation
a thing that one sees or that can be seen.
"John was a familiar sight in the bar for many years"
verb
manage to see or observe (someone or something); catch an initial glimpse of.
"tell me when you sight London Bridge"
glimpse
clap/lay/set eyes on
espy
behold
descry
take aim by looking through the sights of a gun.
"she sighted down the barrel"
Astrido chapter 10 . 2/27
Hm. Why does Harry know some dark arts potion shit, but not how to apparate? They could have simply left a few seconds before the explosion...
And never treating the injuries with magical means is kind of stupid, I think.
Also, you said Harry looked ill and was throwing up blood a few chapters ago, but I don't see any mention of that now.

Cheers
Maya
kgcrtufxj chapter 9 . 2/12
this is soooooooo good kinda unrealistic but still:):))):):):):):):):):):):)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 2/7
I would hope that after more than a decade out here you know some readers (not fans) were born to bitch. Many don't know what they've bitching about and the majority would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. ~~ Snake ~~
Charlie Lawrence chapter 27 . 1/19