Reviews for Prodigy
gregory hanssen chapter 26 . 10/16
Dude you did a great job writing this FF.
seldombites chapter 27 . 9/16
This is a decent story. I enjoyed it.
Guest1980 chapter 17 . 8/16
"Mm-mm, no."

-original Andron quote

Gee, that just about summarizes my life for me...
BasiliskSlayer7 chapter 13 . 7/31
The fact you intertwined Psych in this story, makes me so happy. Psych is such a great show, hoping theres more scenes with Gus included
Robert C. Lewis chapter 17 . 7/18
This is good, but you really need some clear dividers to signal a switch between perspectives and places. I read one senetence, go down a line, read a sentence or two and realize i've jumped the Atlantic just in time to jump it again.
19Shorty chapter 27 . 7/17
What a wonderful story you created and it was a great ending and by the way i noticed u said that you started this story when u were a freshmen and completed in your senior year of 2010 i was wondering what school u went to and what city it was in
Nisprior246 chapter 27 . 7/1
God, this was awesome. Your plot is mindblowing, I swear. I loved how you depicted Harry in this, and the fact that everything was so believable except for Harry dying like a million times.
MarineAsashi chapter 1 . 6/29
More forgiveness s**t.
PHEONIX39 chapter 19 . 6/29
While I enjoyed the rant about the cost of movies etc,. Anther possible way around that was to go and work in a movie theater. I did for a while and saw whatever I wanted and when I was working with the projectors I could go in early and watch with family and friends. Then afterwards I said my goodbyes to everyone and went to work.
LordHadrianEmrys chapter 1 . 5/13
imma just say right now that this is by far my favorite Fanfiction ever! thank you so much for making me laugh!
Death's shadow666 chapter 3 . 4/14
Fyi the ford f350 tops at about 120 mph not 240
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 4/3
"Sorry to anyone that's a Republican. . . but it was funny, and you know it."
Ha Ha.
I come to be entertained, not disrespected. This has no place in the middle of a fanfic.
Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't know the difference between Brake and Break to understand that. I will simply treat you with more courtesy than you treated me to.
One author I won't need to follow further, so thanks for that.
Slytherclaw chapter 23 . 3/6
This story has a great plot but ur transitions are is my main issue really
Carlyn858 chapter 27 . 2/21
Wow! This was amazing! I loved it, such a satisfying and hilarious read. Can't wait to read sequel!
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 2/3
So, this has to be one of the craziest, random HP crossover fics ever and most entertaining. The mix of people somehow did end up with a clockable plot and Voldemort dies in a sufficiently gruesome way.

The gathering by Albus of all the people who interacted or are close to James was just the finale to a hectic, crack'y work. My most favorite bit might be Abby kicking House in the nuts during the werewolf solution brainstorm session but it'd be hard to choose from so many.

Kudos for carrying this from an angsty poor Harry abandoned by his parents into a hilarious militia band of misfit brothers in arms takes out the evil oppressive Dark Lord and his followers.
2,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »