Reviews for Prodigy
Chorinas chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
wonderful fic My vote is C and if you go with the A path I WILL hurt you
Gipsyspider chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
i dont think having the csi team betray him in anyform wold be good, and even if Grissom can force him 2 take a break, the way u'v written harry makes it pretty much impossible to get him to happily skip back to england without pulling many a fnger and having him chained, just frm me, i think it would be more harry 'james'like if he where taken forcfully back.
BEE chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
I choose

C) James goes to England because someone from England convinces him/kidnaps him.

love your story please update soon.
Thunder Demon chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Eh? I like B in particular. It's not as depressing as A, nor is it incredibly annoying like C. Perfect!
Elruwen the Blessed chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what happens to harry next. for the poll...i vote C...actually anything but A.
Angel Xavier chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
I liked this chapter. I think James should go to England because someone convinces him and/or kidnips him.
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
I vote for b. I don't think a or c should be done because it is used too often and he has been betrayed enough as is.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Update soon! POLL: combination of B) and C) with the team going with him on work assignment. Animagus? Update soon!
momocolady chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
good story, I like it

B) James goes to England because Grissom forces him to take a six month break from the lab, because he’s been working too much.

or it can be C) too but I prefer B)

C) James goes to England because someone from England convinces him

bye
cutelittlekitten18 chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
B or C cos i dnt think them betraying him wud go plus i like CSI and they always find the real killer. and Grissom is my fav hehe anyway please keep up the good work and i hope you update soon
lazycrazykitten chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
I'm going with B, because I really can't picture his coworkers betraying him. The whole framed for murder is a little cliche as well. Plus, having a hard attack, I'd say he needs a break..Even if he is trying to find a cure for lycanthropy.
Talchy chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
A) NO! B)Yepp, sounds good! C) Nope? Sounds disturbing!

Story is great! I like the crossover idea! Keep going and update soon!
Sara chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
B

b is the good choice. I love the story so far. it is very interesting. please keep up the good work. and remeber opition B.
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
B or C or maybe a little of both!
Sempai18 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
For the poll:

A)I can't really see as an option, besides he can always use his coworkers help later on.

B) even if James was given time off I suspect he would rather stay home and work on what ever other projects he has going on. (or start a new one)

C)seems like a logical choice but I would lean more to kidnaping than convincing.

I would do a combination B and C. James is given time off work and gets kidnaped at his apartment. The CSI team would need to investigate James' appartment to find out what happened to him (giving you plenty of opprotunity to fill in any back story or hint at James present life either through objects, backflashes, or coworkers thoughts and actions while keeping the story going).
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »