Reviews for Prodigy
hemotem chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Great story alot of crossovers makes it interesting. I hope to see more of this story soon it is a good read.

Hemotem
Since When chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I have been looking for a good House/Grey's Anatomy and Harry Potter crossover for like...FOREVER! I love the story and I hope you update soon!

Since When

PS. I was wondering if you know any decent Harry Potter/House or Harry Potter/Grey's Anatomy crossovers. If you do, could you let me know? Many Thanx
Lokidar chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Great story. Love it, hope you get a chance to put up the next part soon. I would give a couple more sentences as a review, but i have no complaints really. i give it a 10/10.
LoveTheFiction chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I...I...I...I have no words...I think I love you...seriously, this is GREAT! I love your fics/my new addictions. Never knew anyone could take so many xovers and make it HILLARIOUS! I love all of the things being crossed...and you are my SAVIOR!

UPDATE SOON!

LoveTheFiction
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Love this chapter.
Jeff chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
lookin forward to nxt chappy! damm thing won't let me login so i can't save it but i'll check everyone once in a while!

ps dis story is great!
fleah2 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I love it. Please keep going.
Watch Over Me chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I vote for "B"
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
snickers evilly... so continue. heh... bash harrys family bash!
Kemowitch92 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
OHMIGOD i didn't expect that will house hire harry if grissom fires him? plz update soon
angelkitty77 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
love the name and the story and cant wait to read mroe
momocolady chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
good chapter
stonegnome1 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Re: the problem of how to get Harry to England. He has an interest in genetics as they relate to small inbred groups.

Dumbles get the minestry for magic to recrut him to study an

increase in an anomaly, say a higher incident of squibs.
Nixie02 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
i like it UPdate soon!
Loony Dagda chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
That last part with House was extremly funny. This is a very interesting story, and if the voting is still up, I would have to say I want James to go to Europe because someone kidnaps him. That would make things more interesting. Just out of curiosity, are we going to see more of House after this chapter? Hope you update again soon.

Ciao XP