Reviews for Prodigy
Uchihahinata2210 chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
so funny update soon plz.
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Haha, I love this story so far. Quite unconventional. Great job!
Iheartpiper chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Good but you should have taken that scene from Dirty Harry.
puretsubasa chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
hahaha. This is an unique one. I've never read a story like this one. I like it. Please update this story. Harry is pretty cool for a squirt.

~Tsu-chan
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
dude, its awesome! *grin* LOL!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Great, update soon!
Inziladun chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
It's weird, but its funny and is entertaining enough to pass the time. lol.
readerofHP chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
this story is amazing. I can't wait to read more
anonymous-who chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
update soon!
hemotem chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Great story alot of crossovers makes it interesting. I hope to see more of this story soon it is a good read.

Hemotem
Since When chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I have been looking for a good House/Grey's Anatomy and Harry Potter crossover for like...FOREVER! I love the story and I hope you update soon!

Since When

PS. I was wondering if you know any decent Harry Potter/House or Harry Potter/Grey's Anatomy crossovers. If you do, could you let me know? Many Thanx
Lokidar chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Great story. Love it, hope you get a chance to put up the next part soon. I would give a couple more sentences as a review, but i have no complaints really. i give it a 10/10.
LoveTheFiction chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I...I...I...I have no words...I think I love you...seriously, this is GREAT! I love your fics/my new addictions. Never knew anyone could take so many xovers and make it HILLARIOUS! I love all of the things being crossed...and you are my SAVIOR!

UPDATE SOON!

LoveTheFiction
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Love this chapter.
Jeff chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
lookin forward to nxt chappy! damm thing won't let me login so i can't save it but i'll check everyone once in a while!

ps dis story is great!