Reviews for Prodigy
zoisyte chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
this is great!
Capture chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
I love this. Can you tell me how often you update roughly?
Rurouni209 chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
This is the better of the 2 CSI/HP xovers that I've ever read (theyre not terribly common P) and its going on my favs and alert list D. I'm eagarly awaiting your next update.
slashslut chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
this story is BRILLIANT! love the cross-over and cannon twists. can't wait for the next update *bounces in anticipation*
starz4evr chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I love the idea of Harry Potter and CSI! I love both and its great to see it combined! Hope you update soon!
Suzy chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
luv it, update soon! :)
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Update soon!
Fire Dolphin chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
this is such a interesting fanfic. i dont think i ever seen one with so many different x-overs. i hope that catherine is not going to turn on james. Also a couple of ch. ago you had a poll. well i would vote for 'B'/ I t seems quite sad that the people he works with and he considers family would betrayed him.

Also i kept thinking about the moment that harry goes to hogwarts, i can just imagen him going in there and getting into soo much trouble./ pleease update son! i cannot wait to read more! By the way if there is another story like this, caan you plesae tell me? i would love to go and visit it, thanks!
critic unknown chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
I might have liked this story if I had half a clue of over 90% of the characters. The bad thing when people decide to do crossovers is that they don't flesh out all the characters for those who may not read/watch the crossover. The other thing was the six million degrees...even for a prodigy that just seems a bit unrealistic. Yes, the readers do know this is fanfiction, but a bit of realism is always nice.

Oh, well...good luck with this story. I don't think I will be continuing it because I have even a less desire now to watch those shows.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
_ nice update
Bluesnowman chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Great work.
momocolady chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
good chapter
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Love the details man! love csi las vegas and simple love the potter twist to it. also house love that show and I could just see house wanting to go not to help the victims but to get in on the really cool brain surgery!
anonymous-who chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
update soon!
The-Resident chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Interesting so far. I never watched 'House' that much but am a big CSI fan (all three shows) and HP fanatic. You're doing great. Keep up the good work and I hope you will be able to update soon.
2,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »