Reviews for Prodigy
Love it
hpdg chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
Big fan of the House Crossover
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 27 . 11/18/2020
O. M. G. This was probably one of my favorite stories ever, and I’ve read over 200 fanfics most likely. Amazing. A. I’ve never watched any of the shows in this story (besides Harry Potter and a little bit of psych) but it was still amazing. I love how you depicted James and Andron. I know I’m gushing A LOT, but you deserve it. Great job!
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 4 . 11/16/2020
Really good so far, great job! I have never watched CSI, but I don’t feel like I need to. You do a great job of explaining everything. Also, you have a really great writing style, and grammar, which I rarely see on here. Excited to keep reading!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
One of the best Fanfics I’ve ever read also I like this Dumbledore I’m getting tired of an the common evil Dumbledore
NazgulBelserion chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Ughh I remember now why I hated this story fkin James is a stupid fkin name yes let's name myself after my father cause that makes so much sense
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 15 . 8/19/2020
Didn't Androns father run off when Andron was 12?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Couldn't even force myself to skim to the bottom of chapter 1. This is written like the author was either deep in a manic phase, has crippling ADHD, or was on drugs. The MC is ludicrous, and clearly far smarter than the writer can do justice to. "Multiple PhD" at 16 is also ridiculous, since unlike lower degrees that just require classwork, PhDs require unique research, usually peer-reviewed. Character and plot are basically non-existent.

Anyway, maybe this is a good story, but the first chapter was so bad that I'll never know.
Smokeing chapter 27 . 5/26/2020
Very good store enjoyed it very much thank you for writing it and give me the enjoyment hope you write more stories like this or better
foxymama31.1987 chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
what about Sirius black where is he at?
AviciiFrvr chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
If you weren't a fucking clown trying to be funny, it'd be an epic fic
dovescom chapter 17 . 5/14/2020
cute and funny
Steele Nilsen chapter 11 . 5/5/2020
I really think - feel - whatever, that Andron and James should be friends within benefits. It would complement their relationship!
Grubby92 chapter 27 . 4/14/2020
During the reading of this story I have learnt two things,
story makes no sence
go with it
so on that note, great story!
Nemisis420 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
one of the funniest things I have ever read keep up the good work
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »