Reviews for Prodigy
Bronze chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
I think Albus might be rethinking his idea of bringing Harry and Andron to Hogwarts. Between the two of them they might even be able to scare the Death Eaters and Tommy-boy out of the itty bitty minds. As for the Ministry and DMLE being able to find their ass with both hands, written direction, helping hands and/or a seeing eye dog, NOT A PREY IN HELL! If Fudge is the Minister for Magic, that explains everything in itself! Dumb, stupid, moronic, none of those words describe Fudge. He makes an inanimante object look and seem intelligent. As in a stone, rock or even a tree.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
From what little I've seen of House that sounds like him! I can se him doing something like that to get out of that duty. It truly made me laugh. It wouldn't surprise me at all that when Harry gets back to Vegas he either has a potion to fully heal his heart or he invents on soon after.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Whoever said that about Princeton MUST be truly ignorant. After all I live in Mass and I KNOW there's FLORiDA Mass in the western part of the state as I've past through it. There's also at least two Swampscots. Then there's numerous business's with names that 're common for other towns and countries.
Coltarr chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
As much as I love this story, I have to say no one uses words like "prodigy" anymore. In fact, auto correct seems to actively censor it lol.
Still, love this story.
herowlnesshedwig chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
m
smiles2go chapter 27 . 7/20/2016
Delightful and outrageous!
Ren O'neil chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
You said never trust your father over Google, does that mean elephants shoot lasers out of their ears? Wikipedia told me that but my dad says that is not true, so who am I to believe?
LadyKikui chapter 27 . 6/18/2016
At first i was nervous to read your story, but I'm glad I did. Its now added to my favorties!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Wtf story is this?
Kay chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Lol I enjoyed this until the med school bit... You can't do accelerate medical school or surgeon training. It's going to be an undergrad degree (normally 4 years though Harry's special so let's say 1) 4 years of med school 3-7 years of required residency in order to be licensed. You also have to get state-specific licensing and need to be insured in order to do anything outside of Good Samaritan sort of stuff (and even that gets sticky). Lol they don't let 7 year olds go to med school and they certainly don't let teenagers operate, which is what would happen in the 3-7 years of training.
motor1977 chapter 23 . 5/13/2016
Just so you know even though I have enjoyed this story and will continue to read it I greatly dis like this southern stereo type.
bleeb90 chapter 26 . 5/13/2016
I love this fic, I keep re-reading it. Btw, You have Andron say: "Cognito ergo sum". It's Cogito ergo sum. Cheers!
Rebmul chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
go I love house
imnotraven16 chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
awesome story
Riddle Wraith chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
You know, I am usually completely and vehemently opposed to OCs in general, let alone in the main cast, but you really made this work. I suppose it's because I just assume that all OCs are going to be Mary Sues/Gary Stus or essentially just thrown in with no thought of where they are actually going to fit or even if they are really needed when a canon character would work just as well (sometimes even better than the OC would) in that role. Either way, I loved this and I look forward to reading the four chapters you have thus far of the sequel. Oh, and of course the massive crossover is a huge bonus as well.
2,092 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »