Reviews for Prodigy
Guest chapter 22 . 3/30/2023
So far into ridiculous I'm checking to see how many chapters are left. I suppose a few people like this brand of humor.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2023
Perfect? I should say not. He's apparently a super genius idiot with no common sense. Why doesn't he use magic to heal his weekly near fatal wounds and broken bones? 210 casts and 50 wheelchairs indeed! Uh...good story..ahem
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2023
Does James use a time turner daily? If he works 120 hrs. a week, sleeps 4 hours a night and spends 10 minutes on each meal, he has less than 2 hours per day for hygiene, international travel and his 7 dogs! Oh, if a dog is pregnant they rarely have a single pup, usually they have a whole litter. Just saying. Any old way...good story. Thanks
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 3/26/2023
My main issue with this chapter is that magic caused the cars to stop working but it was the same place where James/Harry had his heart attack from the car race. So how is this possible?
gginsc chapter 1 . 2/11/2023
This story is familiar. I know I read it somewhere. Who is the copycat?
Jaoheah chapter 3 . 1/28/2023
It's called Princeton-Plainsboro so it has to be in New Jersey. Plainsboro Township (which is in NJ) is only 12 minutes away from Princeton, Or around 4.7 miles, and I can't find another place called Plainsboro that is also next to somewhere named Princeton.
NarutoTiny0852 chapter 27 . 12/11/2022
Good
Cwhit930 chapter 27 . 10/22/2022
Thanks for the story.
viningc chapter 27 . 10/9/2022
Fascinating.
evfangirl98 chapter 27 . 7/21/2022
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2022
Your Federal Agent mention in the summary made me think of this copypasta:
Ok, this has been driving me crazy for seven movies now, and I know you’re going to roll your eyes, but hear me out: Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
Here’s why:
Think about how quickly the entire WWWIII (Wizarding-World War III) would have ended if all of the good guys had simply armed up with good ol’ American hot lead.
Basilisk? Let’s see how tough it is when you shoot it with a .470 Nitro Express. Worried about its Medusa-gaze? Wear night vision goggles. The image is light-amplified and re-transmitted to your eyes. You aren’t looking at it–you’re looking at a picture of it.
Imagine how epic the first movie would be if Harry had put a breeching charge on the bathroom wall, flash-banged the hole, and then went in wearing NVGs and a Kevlar-weave stab-vest, carrying a SPAS-12.
And have you noticed that only Europe seems to a problem with Deatheaters? Maybe it’s because Americans have spent the last 200 years shooting deer, playing GTA: Vice City, and keeping an eye out for black helicopters over their compounds. Meanwhile, Brits have been cutting their steaks with spoons. Remember: gun-control means that Voldemort wins. God made wizards and God made muggles, but Samuel Colt made them equal.
Now I know what you’re going to say: “But a wizard could just disarm someone with a gun!” Yeah, well they can also disarm someone with a wand (as they do many times throughout the books/movies). But which is faster: saying a spell or pulling a trigger?
Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova.
Imagine Harry out in the woods, wearing his invisibility cloak, carrying a .50bmg Barrett, turning Deatheaters into pink mist, scratching a lightning bolt into his rifle stock for each kill. I don’t think Madam Pomfrey has any spells that can scrape your brains off of the trees and put you back together after something like that. Voldemort’s wand may be 13.5 inches with a Phoenix-feather core, but Harry’s would be 0.50 inches with a tungsten core. Let’s see Voldy wave his at 3,000 feet per second. Better hope you have some Essence of Dittany for that sucking chest wound.
I can see it now…Voldemort roaring with evil laughter and boasting to Harry that he can’t be killed, since he is protected by seven Horcruxes, only to have Harry give a crooked grin, flick his cigarette butt away, and deliver what would easily be the best one-liner in the entire series: “Well then I guess it’s a good thing my 1911 holds 71.”
And that is why Harry Potter should have carried a 1911.
Now I want a fanfiction where this happens.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 6/13/2022
You are flinging the character around willy nilly, with no rhyme or reason for it. There is NO reason for his "family" to show up while he's in the hospital, while he was helpless, claiming to want him back. You had him say he'd have no say in them taking him back against his will, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything to counter any such future move.

You also had someone try to KILL him along with two collegues, yet he's not acting like he has anything to fear from that and he hasn't even been questioned by the police, which is weird, considering that theory.

Is this going to make sense soon?
Bostonette chapter 3 . 5/17/2022
Dude you are fucking pathetic at writing dialogue and interactions. You seriously have Harry obeying Catherine and Grissom when it goes against all that he worked for? He’s magical, he’s a prodigy, there is no where he can’t go and work if they pissed him off to the point of leaving.
doRodrigo chapter 7 . 2/10/2022
Great chapter. I hope you keep up the great work and update it soon. Cheers
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 27 . 2/10/2022
An odd and very chaotic story but it was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing it.
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »