Reviews for Prodigy
deitarionSSokolow chapter 10 . 5/9/2017
Any car made more recently than maybe the 50s or 60s relies on an onboard computer to run. The battery is the least of your worries.

(Among other things, like managing ignition timing and air/fuel mix to satisfy emissions standards, it's also why, if your accelerator gets stuck, you can override it by stepping on the brake. All controls except the steering wheel and the ignition key pass through the onboard computer, rather than connecting directly to the engine.)

...and, that said, your brain and nervous system are also electrical except for the synaptic gaps... so it'd make more sense for magic to mess with electronics by causing the laws of physics to "wobble" beyond what the electronics can tolerate, rather than by suppressing electricity entirely.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
"James started choking on his chicken, but..."

Now, if that's not innuendo, I don't know what is.
The Frau chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
So far this is great. You are pointing out the quirks of genius well. Love this H..James, and his friend Andron
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
cool chapter
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Good to read, but I have problems to understand Harry's situation
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Interesting start!
PHEONIX39 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Love this story!
Mysts of Time chapter 27 . 3/22/2017
...whatever you were on that induced this story, other crack-fic authors should try it
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Interesting chapter and plot
Xion The XIV chapter 26 . 2/13/2017
Feels weird reading a fanfiction of EVERY single show I have watched until they were cancelled.
Harriverse chapter 25 . 1/1/2017
There was something I wanted to pick on, but with so much happening, I forgot.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
I'll be honest while the story was neat, it was like you ate a shit ton of mushrooms and wrote as much odd crap down as possible and then strung it together with a can of silly string.
HelloD chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Howdy from WA the state and IT DOES SNOW, SHEESH ANYONE REMEMBER THE WASHINGTON WINDSTORM? IT WAS SNOWING THEN!(in my area)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
As it happens, Plainsboro Township, New Jersey is located less than 5 miles due east of Pinceton, NJ. While I haven't personally checked any of the other Princetons that you mentioned, it would seem the most extreme of coincidences if any other Princeton had anothern Plainsboro nearby.

It's a great story but you really didn't do your homework this time, so ought not to whine so often about the feedback. Heck you could have edited the story to fix that problem in the time it took to whine so much. Sorry, but that's just how it seems. ;)
scarlettmeadows chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
So Harry's grey hair and trembling hands were just a sign of him overworking himself?
2,114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »