Reviews for Prodigy
Dayside chapter 23 . 11/19/2021
This fucking story is jumping from A to F and then to Q constantly.
Jeez louise this is a mess
Dayside chapter 21 . 11/19/2021
This story is pure fucking chaos
Ricee chapter 3 . 11/12/2021
oh it's supposed to be house? that show sucked. shame
Ricee chapter 4 . 11/12/2021
what are you talking about, in 2006 Harry would be 24 or 25.
Ricee chapter 2 . 11/12/2021
hmm, considering the barkeep asked if he apparated that makes it known that he can do magic, and knows about it. though there isn't much else about it at all
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 9/25/2021
I'm still getting over the fact that Dumbles and Minerva are Harry James Potter's grandparents! Nuts.
LittleTom58 chapter 13 . 9/2/2021
I read your profile and I can see where you are upset with JKR. Don't let her views on life affect yours. You already show that they don't because you write fanfiction. You took her work and made changes to make a new story yours. The same can be said for transfolks. They took an original, made changes and made it theirs. To let others affect whether you write is giving them power over you and that is exactly the opposite of your stand. You want to show your stand, write a Harry Potter story that shows it.

On another note, I love your profile name. I chuckle each time I open a new chapter. Your writing is very good. I don't know if you had a Beta for this story or not. If so, they did well. I only found a couple of spelling errors, but that may be the program and not you. It has happened before and will happen again. You show great imagination and know what it takes to keep your readers going. I appreciate reading good work. Good Job.
crossover-lover1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
a perfect super!harry fanfic! not joking seriously the best one I've read in ages!
crossover-lover1 chapter 27 . 6/1/2021
One of the most all round hilarious HP fabrics I've ever read. Non stop laughs all the way through
immortalcontender chapter 16 . 5/22/2021
This fic has the potential to be something great. However, it is not. Like many other comments, it’s truly disorganized and honestly disorienting reading. James (HP) seems superhuman but in a way that makes him non relatable. i. e. The whole sleep schedule/work schedule is so crazily written and while he’s a genius, he’s also getting near-fatally injured 3 times a chapter. I’m getting confused just trying to remember all the weird writing shit. Giving up here. Best of luck to the author though. You seem to have potential and creative ideas, but poor structure, organization, plot and character development.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 5/21/2021
All my favorite shows in 1. Great story, thanks for sharing!
Philosophical quetzalcoatl chapter 14 . 5/14/2021
None taken the gems of absolute stupidity that come out of politicians mouths on all sides are glorious. Joke in my family is you need to be a mouth breathing neck bearded idiot a masochist or a fish to be a politician. With only the fish having the sense to get the hell out of dodge.
LivelyandLate chapter 26 . 4/4/2021
Hi one plot hole I noticed was that in the starting it was said that Andron's father had walked out when he was 10-12 so is Lars his step father or what ?

Also Awesome fic

peace out
LivelyandLate chapter 13 . 4/3/2021
Hey does the end really happen in 'Psych' the tv show or did you just make it up ?
Wicked Kisses chapter 27 . 3/31/2021