Reviews for Prodigy
Adios.
lechatabbicat chapter 26 . 3/13/2020
Well done!
yaoiaiss chapter 27 . 2/12/2020
the most fucked up story I've ever read , good writing but all jumbled time line and all between two sentences no separation of different parts of the story depending on time and geography , too many side stories that don't seem have much to do with the projected objective of the summary above
LBII chapter 9 . 11/14/2019
GReat Idea. But Harry and his buddy are supposed to annoy his family but you over done it they annoy me. Bye
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2019
god i think this is the best fanfic ive ever read.
Chyllen chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
It's good the only problem I have is the story is all over the place like a kid with ADD. Be in the middle of something and next your in the middle of two more things.
ironhair chapter 9 . 10/25/2019
Tried reading this again and it's better crap
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
this story is just way to out there/ all over the place to get a grasp on what is going on. It contradicts it's self a lot to.
mama'sboy is you chapter 24 . 8/7/2019
goddamn I would reprimand you for your language but then I would sound like my mother
just wanna say that was fan fuckin testicles fanfiction love the humorous but you gotta do more of others
Philodice chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
you should know that the theory that eggs, bacon, and butter contribute to heart disease was debunked in 2002 and continues to be further discredited every year. only docs that are behind on reading, or learning out of the wrong books still believe in it. sadly, that is most doctors. Egg yolks, butter, and steak are super foods. high cholesterol is good. Look up Dr Shawn Baker. if a doc is giving diet advice and doesn't look like him, find one that does.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
Him getting hurt and having to go to the hospital EVERY chapter is incredibly annoying.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 22 . 6/9/2019
I hope you realize that while the flag of Mississippi resembles the confederate battle flag, they are different. DO NOT take my word, research it. I will give you one clue. The colors of the flag of Mississippi were taken from the US flag.

JimS
Pixie8859 chapter 12 . 6/2/2019
Honestly im not sure what to make of this. I love CSI, I love Harry Potter, but unsure of the crossover. I'm at chapter 12, going to take a break and try to come back to it in a week or two. This is not meant as a flame, as it's really well written, think I need as the writers say, 'a hiatus'
mumphie chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Hhmmm...now I know that Harry/James has magic...so why didn't he go to school for magic? Wouldn't he have been forced to, or at least have tutors? Otherwise, wouldn't they have bound his magic? Not sure why the fam has left him alone after finding him. Also, why on earth would they have let him go unless he was a quib, and obviously, he isn't.
ZacSt chapter 1 . 3/20/2019