Reviews for Prodigy
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 3/17/2021
Honestly, the username you have reminds me a lot more of the 10th Doctor than anything HPish...just saying...
Royslady51 chapter 3 . 3/17/2021
For the The Whining Know it All living without a functional brain:

Google Search Question: In the USA, how many towns are named Princeton?
Google Search Answer? 29 places: There are 29 places named Princeton in America. In fact, I asked the other obvious question and found out there are 4 more outside the USA, so there is a global total of 33.

For the writer: Ignore the idiot who thought there's only one Princeton in the world.
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 3/17/2021
Tip; 'sight' is sometimes confused with 'site'

site
/sīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed.
"the proposed site of a hydroelectric dam"
plot
lot
area
plat
a website.
"the site has no ads and is not being promoted with banners"
verb
fix or build (something) in a particular place.
"the rectory is sited behind the church"

sight
/sīt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the faculty or power of seeing.
"Joseph lost his sight as a baby"
eyesight
vision
eyes
faculty of sight
power of sight
ability to see
visual perception
observation
a thing that one sees or that can be seen.
"John was a familiar sight in the bar for many years"
verb
manage to see or observe (someone or something); catch an initial glimpse of.
"tell me when you sight London Bridge"
glimpse
clap/lay/set eyes on
espy
behold
descry
take aim by looking through the sights of a gun.
"she sighted down the barrel"
Astrido chapter 10 . 2/27/2021
Hm. Why does Harry know some dark arts potion shit, but not how to apparate? They could have simply left a few seconds before the explosion...
And never treating the injuries with magical means is kind of stupid, I think.
Also, you said Harry looked ill and was throwing up blood a few chapters ago, but I don't see any mention of that now.

Cheers
Maya
kgcrtufxj chapter 9 . 2/12/2021
this is soooooooo good kinda unrealistic but still:):))):):):):):):):):):):)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 2/7/2021
I would hope that after more than a decade out here you know some readers (not fans) were born to bitch. Many don't know what they've bitching about and the majority would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. ~~ Snake ~~
Charlie Lawrence chapter 27 . 1/19/2021
Love it
hpdg chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
Big fan of the House Crossover
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 27 . 11/18/2020
O. M. G. This was probably one of my favorite stories ever, and I’ve read over 200 fanfics most likely. Amazing. A. I’ve never watched any of the shows in this story (besides Harry Potter and a little bit of psych) but it was still amazing. I love how you depicted James and Andron. I know I’m gushing A LOT, but you deserve it. Great job!
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 4 . 11/16/2020
Really good so far, great job! I have never watched CSI, but I don’t feel like I need to. You do a great job of explaining everything. Also, you have a really great writing style, and grammar, which I rarely see on here. Excited to keep reading!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
One of the best Fanfics I’ve ever read also I like this Dumbledore I’m getting tired of an the common evil Dumbledore
NazgulBelserion chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Ughh I remember now why I hated this story fkin James is a stupid fkin name yes let's name myself after my father cause that makes so much sense
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 15 . 8/19/2020
Didn't Androns father run off when Andron was 12?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Couldn't even force myself to skim to the bottom of chapter 1. This is written like the author was either deep in a manic phase, has crippling ADHD, or was on drugs. The MC is ludicrous, and clearly far smarter than the writer can do justice to. "Multiple PhD" at 16 is also ridiculous, since unlike lower degrees that just require classwork, PhDs require unique research, usually peer-reviewed. Character and plot are basically non-existent.

Anyway, maybe this is a good story, but the first chapter was so bad that I'll never know.
Smokeing chapter 27 . 5/26/2020
Very good store enjoyed it very much thank you for writing it and give me the enjoyment hope you write more stories like this or better
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »