Reviews for Prodigy
ray chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
It was real fun reading a really mixed up crossover and very informstive too...love u for writting this
Zentari2238 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Seriously ? Six chapters in and it reads like a medical drama ? Why the hell is it in the HP section again ?
Loveless150050 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
I didn't think I'd like Albus, but I do now haha
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Yes! I love the show House
Star Rose chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
The biggest plot hole in this story is the time thing. He never leaves enough time for his old injuries to be healed and anyone who time travels as much as he does is bound to make mistakes. Also why didn't he get in trouble for tell so many people who didn't need to know about magic about magic? He told a bunch of people when Auror dude was kidnapped as well as several others who really didn't need to know. (Actually Dumbledore told two of them but still someone should have got into trouble and the people told have their memories modified.)
Start Rose chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
You do realize its only been around six days since the car accident. Unless he healed himself or something he's still not going to be able to drive or even walk without crutches.
SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
So those are the motives you were speaking about...

Cool.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
This is just too hilarious for proper words...

-N
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This is an interesting concept for a story. However, there are a couple of things that don't make sense.

Firstly, why was Harry/James moved from Great Britain to the USA after being found to be a prodigy? He wasn't adopted, so how and why did it occur?

Secondly, did Harry/James test out of a great deal of his classes? I ask because it seems physically impossible to obtain all of his college degrees in two years.

Secondly, the entire scene with the Potters and Dumbledore makes no sense whatsoever. Why did they abandon him at fifteen months? How did they know to look in another country for him? How did they find him? Why were they looking for him? Why did they give up so easily? They just rushed in and rushed back out with no build-up or explanation.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
I like the story but I have to point out that England has its own schools and universities. Rhodes scholars among the best students in the world study at The University of Oxford. UCLA may be a good university, but it is also known as a party school, and is not in the league of Cambridge and Oxford in England or most American Ivy league Universities. It makes little to no sense to move Harry from an English orphanage to an American one because he is a prodigy.
Deana Gem chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
HI, Ok first off your a nut, not necessarily a bad thing "Hi form what nut too another". second I actually know what an esophagogagastrtroduodenoscopy is, mind you the duo had me confused for a bit but it is manageable with a second probe *Evil Grin*. Love the name but if you do write on speed I would recommend you keep writing fast, longevity and speed don't mix. (I'm no doc I couldn't tell you to stop the bad stuff). I'm a bibliophile btw and your story just fell into my lap, and has so far given me a bad case of the giggling fits *damn you* (there are write a few HP's named "prodigy". As annoying as this may sound "Keep Writing" .
invinoveri chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Kind of agree with the reviewer, bit of a ridiculous mistake to make.
DannyBoy2k chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Just as a note, what the doctor has or hasn't scheduled isn't relevant. If an adult or emancipated minor wants to check themselves out of hospital, they will, unless they're clearly not fit to do so, which isn't the case here.
Doctors may log a protest in the patients file that it is against recommendation, but that is all.
And, having that ass(yes, I know who he is) as the doctor would only make any sane person want to leave quicker.
Of course, as the author, you're free to ignore this, but I thought I'd note it.
Soki711 chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
wonderful, weird story but I finished it which is rare for me.
Soki711 chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
I love your story it is really fun to read.
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »