Reviews for Prodigy
PHEONIX39 chapter 19 . 6/29/2018
While I enjoyed the rant about the cost of movies etc,. Anther possible way around that was to go and work in a movie theater. I did for a while and saw whatever I wanted and when I was working with the projectors I could go in early and watch with family and friends. Then afterwards I said my goodbyes to everyone and went to work.
KingAlaz chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
imma just say right now that this is by far my favorite Fanfiction ever! thank you so much for making me laugh!
SirDigbyofSmeg chapter 3 . 4/14/2018
Fyi the ford f350 tops at about 120 mph not 240
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 4/3/2018
"Sorry to anyone that's a Republican. . . but it was funny, and you know it."
Ha Ha.
I come to be entertained, not disrespected. This has no place in the middle of a fanfic.
Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't know the difference between Brake and Break to understand that. I will simply treat you with more courtesy than you treated me to.
One author I won't need to follow further, so thanks for that.
Slytherclaw chapter 23 . 3/6/2018
This story has a great plot but ur transitions are is my main issue really
Carlyn858 chapter 27 . 2/21/2018
Wow! This was amazing! I loved it, such a satisfying and hilarious read. Can't wait to read sequel!
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 2/3/2018
So, this has to be one of the craziest, random HP crossover fics ever and most entertaining. The mix of people somehow did end up with a clockable plot and Voldemort dies in a sufficiently gruesome way.

The gathering by Albus of all the people who interacted or are close to James was just the finale to a hectic, crack'y work. My most favorite bit might be Abby kicking House in the nuts during the werewolf solution brainstorm session but it'd be hard to choose from so many.

Kudos for carrying this from an angsty poor Harry abandoned by his parents into a hilarious militia band of misfit brothers in arms takes out the evil oppressive Dark Lord and his followers.
ntalcenent chapter 27 . 2/3/2018
Haha, here's your signed review.
The Undead Sky chapter 27 . 1/28/2018
Okay... wow. I can honestly say that this is one of the most magnificent fan fictions I've read in a long time! I know a lot of stories can tend to get boring, repetitive, ect,... This is one of the few I've read that managed to really keep me hooked throughout the story. As a fairly picky reader, I'm impressed. I really do hope that you continue to write such amazing work. I'll be reading the squeal soon as well. Anyway, good job and good luck to you on future works!
throughandthrough chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
I love how funny and retardedly crazy Harry is. I love fics where Harry just goes nuts.
p00hb34r2002 chapter 25 . 1/12/2018
Why are your chapter names so random? I mean, it's funny, but, I can't help wondering why?
Talonwalker chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
That was a fun story to read, Thanks
FromTheUnknown chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
what the fuck did I just read? how does harry work to be a 150 years old..
Prometheus-Poseidon chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Wait, wasn't that Kat Williams that made that joke about white people and drinking? Lol.
CrimsonCommander688 chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
This the forth time I'm reading this story and it's still funny as ever, especially Andron. I'm also a big fan CSI and NCIS, watched those shows all the time with my dad.
2,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »