Reviews for Nineteen Stars
Cute
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
KAWAII!
Freak0592 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very cute! A bit to short for my taste, but still adorable none the less!

Basically, if it is Chazz/Syrus...I LOVE IT! XD

The fluffiness was uberly amazing! I loved it, seriously! And I don't kid when I use the words "fluffiness" and "uberly" in a sentence! ((Wow...there wasn't a manly word IN that sentence! Good thing I'm not a man, eh? XD ))

UPDATE SOON! MAKE THE POST LONGER, PWEASE! You're a good writer...SHOW IT OFF! .

I'll be awaiting an update...Right here...on my bed...with my laptop...DON'T KEEP ME WAITING TO LONG! MY BUTT'LL FALL ASLEEP!

Freak (Carly)

PS: *throws you cookies* UPDATE SOON!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Please, post up the next one soon!

O O

* *

(This is a sad, pleading face.)
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Sango? As in Inuyasha? XD Kidding. Please don't hate me...

A little too short for me to make any serious remark, but I'll say it is NOT horrible. You're off to a good start, that's always a good thing.

I'm bored out of my mind, and when I get that way I'm boring and dull when it comes to writing reviews.

Chazz: She's always like that.

Burakku: *whispers* Shut it...

Thizar: Pft...

Update soon!

Burakku's Shadow/Manjoume-Enchantress
Fire.Rose.Black chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
EEi! Love! -dies of love- Eheh, sorry, but I'm always looknig for more Syrus/Chazz-iness, and there never seems to be any to find! Thank you, thank you for writing about this adorable, under-represented pairing!
Misaki Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Yay, First review! Anyway, I thought this was quite cute.(But then, I love anything with Chazz x Syrus XD) I hope you get approved. G Luck!