Reviews for Reminiscence
tori chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
that did not suck and it was not corny. i think that was super amazing. thank you so much for writting that!

tori
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very beautifully written. A lot of emotion was conveyed so I think you did an excellent job.
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
wow that was amazing. i loved it and it was so poignant.

awesome again!

plz continue to write more
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AW!

Cute...I bet it'd be fun to assume a new identity if you dont know your own name though...and kind of annoying!

XP
Sandstress-08 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
WOW! That is so sweet and angsty at the same time! Tell me, will it go on? Shall you continue, or will you just leave Tenten hanging with no memory of anything? I think you should continue, it was incredible!

-Sandstress
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love it, and totally forget the "angst-ridden dramatics". I love angst, and this is incredibly sweet. :D.

Katako-chan
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was beautiful. Enough said
Mree chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww...That's so cute :) *sniffle* I wish I could write something like that. Shame that I can't for the life of me.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Don't apologize! Angsty ficcy are so cool!

Your's was lovely, I like every part of it!

-Gabs :3
Light of Day chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Guh...

-melts-

That was adorable! It made me feel all tingle-y and fuzzy inside.

Usually, I don't even like one shots, but I'm so glad I clicked this one.
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
this is such a cute/sad one shot. totally love it!
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i think this is perfect. angstsy but so sweet. :)

(o)
metaphorically-blue chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
The Angst... it is coming for me... the muse is nearly upon-oh, look, his horse got stolen. Guess it'll be a bit...

Wow. Wow. Wowza. Good job. Congrats. Thou hast done well.
Takako chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
You’re the only reason I’ve come so far. I’m not leaving you for the world,” he answered seriously, before turning to go. With his back turned, he promised, “I’ll be back tomorrow.”

I have to say, that is one of the most in character romantic line that can ever be uttered by Neji. Well done!
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
It wasn't corny. I liked it. _ Although I can't think of the word that describes it right now, I liked it.