Reviews for It's Never Too Late
Jay chapter 24 . 2/22
Updates ppleeaassee
Wordsworth99 chapter 24 . 1/19
OMG IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! Honestly I'm in love with the story and this chapter was so awesome! Please update again soon. I will be eagerly awaiting
Cameron chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Upd8 soon plz I wanna see what's happens when she meets jin at akagi
Daisuki1993 chapter 23 . 6/14/2015
I suppose you won't finished this story TT

Well I will still say that I like it ... I was so looking forward to the battle between Miharu and Ryosuke, and the drama with Jin P

Maybe I will write to you again ... till then take care
Awesomer then you chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updateeee I love this story!
akire chapter 23 . 11/28/2011
wow! what a great story! pls finish it or update it! i really want to know what will happen next! and i bet ryosuke will get jealous of jin!one of the best initial d fics out here! good job! and looking forward in your next chapters! pls dont let ryosuke fans wait any longer! im dying to read good stories starring ryosuke! your story lightened up my mood! tnx! :)
mikethecripple chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
OMG! this is one of the best fics ive EVER READ! its giving me inspiriation for mine but id rank yours in my top 2 ;) so PLEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE finish it... pm/email me if you need a hand (loving the white supra;) i have my own one) so please lemme know if you need a hand to finish/some ideas
Jeulin chapter 23 . 7/16/2010
Is all hope lost for me? It's almost been about 2 years (. Oh well, I can wait another year or two.I really love your writing, by the way. Miharu is a pretty awesome character. )
Aki chapter 23 . 4/29/2009
Hey!

I love your story of INTL! been waiting for the last chapter for ages and then the next chapter lol I really hope you could produce the next one soon though. If you need a beta reader, i could try though i am absolutely new to it But so far so good, or at least when i read it as though its an oral test, no grammar and spelling as of yet. Keep up the good work and ideas

Reader,

Aki
T-drift chapter 23 . 7/4/2008
This story is so brilliant I don't know what to say. The way you grasp the characters' personalities, they way you write in such beautiful yet comfortable detail, the way feelings are conveyed; you're amazing. The reader is in the middle of all the action and drama and romance. The races are so well described it's like watching the animation itself. And you even make the guys seem more handsome than they already are! Yeah, purely brilliant.

Thank you so much for this story, as it is undoubtedly one of the best fics, out there, I've ever read.

This is definitely going to my fav list.

Keep up the great work, I appreciate it!

PS: you seem to know some about cars? Makes the story even more realistically gripping. Also, I think this marks your one-hundredth review for this fic, no? ;)
Sanae chapter 23 . 6/27/2008
Uh-oh...Miharu is in serious trouble now...I really do wonder how you're going to get her out of it without losing yours, hers or both of your sanities in the process...

At any rate, I think you're good enough not to need a beta but, if you want, I'm back, so feel free to email me, okay?
ilikesocks chapter 23 . 5/29/2008
wahh~your story is REALLY good keep updating yea! X3
ricojes chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
It's probably the first out of a handful of the Initial D fanfics I've read that has truly mesmerized me. I'm drawn by the made connection between the Takahashis and Fujiwara. The important points are well laid out within the story's timeline. Personally, I'm enthusiastic about being revealed the possibility of Ryosuke opening up towards his love interest. Even though some chapters have tedious dialog, keep up the writing style of visceral adjectives and such as you present the content. I'm undeniably following it-heck I'm probably obsessed with this fanfic! If only this was canon...
twirly-whirly twirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
awesome...i loved it a ton...keep on updating i can't wait for the next chapter ]
SnoQueen chapter 23 . 4/8/2008
Heya...

...read this a while ago, forgot to review...(