Reviews for Ne Fiat Lux
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
love it
Seprith Li Castia chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Probbly one of of the best "reason you suck" speeches for this sub-genre. It still has all the obvious problems of this sub-genre - Dumbledore would have to be an idiot not to notice, the Potter parents would need to be drastically out-of-character, et cetera - but the satisfaction of the speech itself means we can just enjoy it.

The razor blade comment was funny, Harry's reasons understandable, the "hate is older than mine" comment is chilling, the implication about the Cruciatus Curse is terrifying, and that latin at the end leaves us right where it should - cold, empty, and without hope. Trapped in darkness.
Lor-tan chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
I swear, that ending, that mention of crucio... mmmm, most delicious thing EVER. Great job, once again.
Zela Night chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
This is the best 'Harry has a fake-boy-who-lived twin' fic that I have ever seen!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
And these stories i do not understand. There are Padma and Parvati Patil, one is in Griffindor, the other in Ravenclaw, none is neglected in favor of the other afaik. Humans are able to care for twin babies and children if need be. Why would Lily neglect a child of hers?
DeidreCypress chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
You. Are. Absolutely. Amazing. I now look up at you (the screen) with a sense of awe.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Intriguing. Thanks for sharing this with us.
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
That is basically what I want to see in every single WBWL fic.
sandipi chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This is so cool. I keep rereading it. Thank you for writing and sharing your muse.
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
You. Are. Amazing. Thank you for writing this.
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This stuff is still as good as the last time I read it!
mentally-tabled chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Wonderful, loved it. Interesting viewpoint and setup.
Ewing chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It really doesn't make sense for Dumbledore to be THAT dumb and never even test which twin is which, to pay ZERO attention to otherPotter's twin brother, not to check his scar and reaction to Voldie, etc. Also, Harry's parents weren't the type not to ever hug their son, quite obviously.
So I kept expecting the twist where it turns out they were only trying to profoundly fool Voldemort and make him aim for other brother (which would be immoral in its own way, but hey, fate of the world and all that). Which would backfire spectacularly and create Dark!Harry instead.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
First person isn't something I see ofteb. Monologues are fun.
Voidfish chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was awesome, good job! XD