Reviews for Virtues
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Aw... That was beautiful. Fantastic job.
geophf chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Esme. Carlisle. Esme.

Who really keeps the family together? Esme preceeds and then follows Carlisle, surrounding him with her love. Esme is always shown as a loving motherly type, but there is more to her; I loved reading your story because we begin to see her depth.

Good story.

geophf
geophf chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
"Heavenly Father ... Bring Edward home, please..."

What a beautiful prayer! Even in the depths of despair, Carlisle reaches outward and upward, caring and loving and praying for his family with all his eloquence and might.

You've shown in this chapter that, even in his weakest moments, Carlisle worthily leads his family.

Good story.

geophf
Carlizzle chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
this story was amazing. I loved, and it really touched me. Thanks so much! I
breezyyy chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
heart-breakingly beautiful. i dont know what else to say as i am speechless. so i'll just leave it at that before i start to ramble.
Topaz Ki chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
*cries and claps* This was beautiful!
Sakiru Yume chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
That was...sweet. I liked it. Do you mind if I write my own story of the ones left behind? I always like the way others stories turn out, but I never want to write similar ones without asking them.
Um. Fish chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Holy f*ing sh**! That actually made me cry, tears and all! Running down my face! Amazing!
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Brilliant!
Lena3 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
One word: amazing.
library mom chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
I know that this is an older story but I only just discovered fan fiction. I have to tell you that very rarely do you read something that truly has depth of emotion. Not lust or some other imitation of a true and deep emotion or feeling. Your writing did that for me. Thank you! I would have loved for you to write Carlisle and Esme's feelings up to the point that they return home from the airport. To be able to feel their joy as Edward, Bella, and Alice come off the plane and embrace them once again. To hear their conversation as they discuss Carlisle's prayer answered and Esme's hope blossom into reality. It would nicely complete the story and allow others to see gratitude expressed. (something in my opinion too rarely displayed) Anyways thank you for sharing your extrordinary talent. I very much enjoyed your work.
Twinkling chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
wow, beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
bookwormlily chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was actually the first one-shot thas has ever made me cry. It was beautiful, job well done.
jashaw chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
I just found this older story but I thought it was really good. I liked your take on Carlisle and Esme.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 3 . 1/3/2008