Reviews for Virtues
iluvcarlisle chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Aw! This story is perfect. You are amazing at Esme's point of view.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Wow. I am utterly speechless... this is... wow. Thank you.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Great job! I loved it.
starlightwilight chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I really liked this; it was sad, and beautiful, but ended with hope. Wonderful job!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I know I'm reading an AMAZING piece of writing when I get tears in my eyes...and I NEVER cry when reading books (or movies, for that matter, so you see how rare it is). But I had tears in my eyes for this! This is so amazingly good. You have all of the emotion of torment and then of hope so well written into this one piece. Keep up the writing!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
:D love it!
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
wow...I think that was probably the absolute best fan fiction that i have read on this site. ever. And trust me I have read ALOT of fanfics! This was purely amazing and very emotional! I STARTED CRYING AND IT TAKES ALOT FOR ME TO CRY! This was great! Keep writing, you're an amazing author.
LovingMyDoctor chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
This is just SO great! I don't know if u are a Christian but I am and something like that happens to me all the time, I pray and it happens, or something even better happens! That's my proof for god his little miracles that make my life better. You really got Carlisles and Esmes character good, it's good that u showed him weak and begging because no one can be strong all the time, not even Carlisle. Thank you for this beautiful work, it's brilliant!

gby

Em
Llama Mama23 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
D beautiful!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
( poor esme...*tear*
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I love your story. It had a great ending!
elizthevamp chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
OH MY GOD! that has to be the best fanfiction i've ever read.. it's so good! you're an amazing author!
elizthevamp chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
sob.. sob... sniff gasp... choke.. tear this is so sad...
elizthevamp chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
oh my god.. that's teh saddest thing i've ever read... besides when edward left bella.. i was on the verge of tears.. you kept everyone so in character too.. this was a really original idea for a story i love it.. even though it's so sad.
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
This story is really sad! It is written really well, though. I love the idea and you did a really good job.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »