Reviews for Virtues
Kissa1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Really good. I haven't read anyone else's take on this, but I know noone can be as good as you. I love this story! How Esme is telling Carlisle to still have faith and hope, and then at the end, when the phone rings... I really loved it!
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I must write this here, seeing as I reviewed on the last chapter before you changed it. I loved chapter 1! It honestly gave me goose-bumps. You captured Esme's thoughts really well!

And of course, I still love this one... Actually, it gives me goosebumps too. It's so..emotional! Great job!
Artemis Hunt chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Beautifully written. And now Edward gets to come back!
bronzehairedgirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
You've done it again! This is a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. You did a great job on the whole thing.
Hapi chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Wow, this is such a great story. I'm so glad you wrote this. Esme and Carlisle are both amazing people, and you captured them so well. I love this story.
be my escape1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I really like this piece. I enjoy seeing different points of view and this was one aspect of New Moon that hasn't been explored. Nice Job
Nahenahe chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Storms...you are amazing...I love it, on the verge of tears!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
that was really good i liked it lots
bronzehairedgirl chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
This is absolutely wonderful! Both chapters grabbed hold of my heart and gave a good hard twist. The anguish, especially Carlisle's, is so vivid. You've done a great job with this. Bravo!
dryvanb chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
God that was so beautiful. bravo
Capucine Aukusitino chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Okay, I loved it the first time around, and now with Esme telling us what everyone else is doing and how they are feeling, I love it even MORE! I cried. Yup. Sure did... :)
Artemis Hunt chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Beautifully written...awsome job!
Mrs-Edward-Cullen chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
wow..loved it! it was so sad! poor Carlisle and Esme, you honestly never think about what they went through when Edward went running off. I think you captured it perfectly! Fantastically done!
Italian-swim-chick chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw I like it. Amazing job capturing his personality.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This was really good... I can almost feel his exasperation..
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »