Reviews for Virtues
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was a pretty good one...

That sounds like something Carlisle would do/think...you know, praying and keeping faith that Edward would come home.

I never really thought about a take on Carlisle's feelings on the trip to Italy.

Loved it!

_
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
O is this when he goes to the voltry... volrie...um god i cant spell can i *sigh* anyway u know what I mean. Beautiful story
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aw...that was so sweet! :D
lamaspit013 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
wow i dont kno what do say that was deep and i almost started crying i mean yeah its sad and then when he say "take me life for his" blah blah blah wow i mean amazing writing thats all i can say
Edward's Angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This story is so beautifully sad. My eyes are all teary. I live in CA and it’s actually raining outside. This is the perfect story for this wether. I'm curios thought how is Edward dying... or if he's already dead ( in this story) how did he died. Anyway a really tragic and touching story. You are brilliant as always of corse. Keep up the amazing job!
Ride or Die chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Two words: LOVED IT. *adds to favorites*
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Intersting oneshot...I'm curious about what could be killing Edward because if Carlisle is begging that means he is dying slowly. Nice story overall.
not done baking chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very Carlisle like voice. Good job.
Hapi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
oh my gosh, I loved it... this was so touching! It really showed how much Carlisle TRULY cares for Edward, so good! I'm so glad you wrote this, it was brilliant (as always).
Capuccino chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was so great! I can totally see Carlisle kneeling by his bedside - okay, maybe not by a bed! This sounds like something Stephenie would put in her extras/outtakes section!
Alunamai chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
OMG! I want to cry! I really want to cry. I could see Carlisle doing this... really i could... I know for a fact that he would give his immortal existence for Esme or the "children"... including Bella!
dryvanb chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was beautiful
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was so beautiful! I am so teary eyed right now! Thank you for this gift.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5