Reviews for 100 Years
Whyhow chapter 5 . 5h
I'm not a big fan of the bar scene in particular, but in general I still enjoy most of them.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5h
I'm glad that you're going to write more despite my lack of reviewing... Wait...

Anyway, this is really funny so far.
Enigmo chapter 21 . 2/2
I can't believe I'm never going to get to read the rest of it :(
At least he finished Interstitium
Firefury Amahira chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Whoohoo! All caught up and it's NOT dark o'thirty in the morning this time! So that's a yay, but then there's that realization that I AM caught up and there's nothing else to read. I really hope you decide to continue this story at some point in the future, though I certainly can appreciate how difficult it can be to come back to a fic after several years of inactivity. Seeing Bumi being the one stuck dealing with Kuzon's betrayal (a situation that is only barely hinted at in-canon since Aang's firebending friend comes up like only once or twice and never in any great detail) makes for a great plot arc and I would love to see it eventually come fully resolved- after all, it's one thing to say he's done with Kuzon when the guy is who-knows-where... it's another entirely to say it to his face. :D

So I guess the long and short of it: LOVE this story, definitely think it deserves the recommendation over on TVTropes, and I really, REALLY, REEEEEEALLY hope you pick it back up eventually!
Firefury Amahira chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Aaaaaugh! 5:30am AGAIN and I'm still not done! Holy crap, that last fight sequence was intense, and THAT is the cliffhanger I'm stuck going to bed on! Maybe tomorrow I'll finish... and hopefully before sunrise. *oops*
Firefury Amahira chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Found this fic over in the fic recommendations on TVTropes, and I am loving it! I am sad to report that despite my best efforts to binge through the entire thing in one shot, that I've been forced to give up for the night (when the blazes did 5am happen, anyway?) but I will most assuredly return ASAP to continue reading! Loving your portrayal of Bumi's adventures and character development in the years Aang was missing, and I look forward to reading more after I get some badly needed sleep! :D
CosmicIdiot chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
I thought this fic was well written, intelligent and funny in places. The character of Bumi is interesting and entertaining and I really liked the thought out portrayal of Omashu and the Southern water tribe.
Zakeraz chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
And then Bumi died. The end. I liked the haminess of the last author's note. Well done.
waffle 9222 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I am honerd to accept his invitation. I am glad that you made bumi so shelterd but virtuous. I cantwait to read more.
waffle 9222 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Wow. This is really fantastic. Bumi is not a very ceentral character, but is dedinitly a badaas and should have been featured more. This is the bewt bumi centric fanfic i have ever read.
munkeh chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
If you make a chapter 22, Ill give you a dollar.
Thagguy chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
What? That can't be it. Where's the rest of it?

*picks up computer, searches frantically*
Na chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
That was bloody brilliant. You're so creative. Amazing.
Na chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
That was brilliant! You're a great writer! Keep writing, you have talent :)
John chapter 4 . 8/7/2012