Reviews for Loves Dirty Little Angel
lvswtht chapter 26 . 1/15/2008
I love your story. It's full of action, not much romance, and some ansgt. It's great. I hope you haven't given up on it. I can't wait for you to update it.
Anonymuse chapter 26 . 12/21/2007
Its kinda scary how addicted to this story I've become. I usually don't. Keep it going! I miss the old Marie, though, and hope some love happens to them soon? Probably not soon, but at least make her a LITTLE less mean? maybe?

Great story though, and small detail, but I LOVE that you don't have the very cliche' "I'm a bitch but the world's been so unfair and I don't care but now I'm going to cry." That just feels a little immature, and the whole point is she's older than her age, right? Keep it up!
Natalia chapter 26 . 12/6/2007
You must keep writing ASAP! This is a great story , I love the process that Marie has gone through, please keep going!
noro chapter 26 . 12/4/2007
fantastic so wanna read the nxt chapter update soon
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 26 . 11/30/2007
damn she's on pissed little kitten isnt she...cant wait to read more
CrazyAboutXmen chapter 26 . 11/22/2007
Thank you so much for updating!

Ok to start, YAY!

Finally.

I was starting to doubt that you would continue the story, but it this chapter was as good as all the others. Keep up the good work. Love this version of Marie. Can't wait for the 'others' to make a showing. How does the mansion handle that?

Keep 'em coming, darlin' (No pun intended)
SaidDone chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
that 'ah' thing is getting annoying
MizzKitty chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
"get drunk, fuck and fight" is this chap. based on the three days grace song gone forever?
CrazyAboutXmen chapter 25 . 9/25/2007
Great chapter! Absolutely mag!
Lady Tristana Rogue chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
whoa cant believe it he didn't kill the sniper...wow...cant wait to read the next chapter.
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 25 . 9/21/2007
wow i learned somthing new... most snipers are females thats like awsome... great chapter a lil short in my opinion but still good
Karmagirl880618 chapter 25 . 9/20/2007
I love your writing! Another good chapter! PMS!
noro chapter 25 . 9/20/2007
that was one great chapter update soon can't wait 4 the next chapter
Karmagirl880618 chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
(please excuse the extreme excitement I'm about to display and understand that I really can't help it.) THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWSOME! PLEASE PMS! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
CrazyAboutXmen chapter 24 . 9/14/2007
liked the action of this chapter.

The complexity that you bring out in Rogue is cool too.

Only thing, since Rogue's didn't finish the three day 'treatment' isn't her skin still supposed to be deadly?
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »