Reviews for False Apperances
JelloXGiggles chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Just like to point out that a thoratic surgeon only deals with the chest area, which means only the lungs, heart, esophagus, and other chest organs. This doesn't include the stomach. If you're writing a house md fanfic, you should at least be medically accurate.
Tessunia chapter 33 . 7/17/2011
awwww I just read your story and it was freakin' awesome!

I mean Chase's twin sister was really great idea.

One minus for the story was not much Chameron, but I'll forgive you because I loved it :)
jessespencerislove chapter 33 . 7/14/2009
okk i just found this fic today and i have been reading it ALL DAY. seriously, all day, i went to soccer, then came right back and continued reading. it was soo good. and i dont usually care enough to sign in and review but for this story.. i just HAD to. your writing is amazing and i really hope you write more chase/cam fics. yeah, so i really dont know what else to say except that your story was amazing. i think my favourite chapter was the painting one. soo cuute. but i really loved the whole story.. a lot haha. so nice work!
georgemyweasley2 chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
when i read it, i thought it was from gilmore girls and i was going to ask you about... i really like this story, i'm more of a harry potter fan fic reader, but i stumbled across yours, and i love it!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
OMG!

This story is fantastic! Great job, you made me incredibly happy!

What about a sequel?
FieryxEyes731 chapter 33 . 2/27/2008
really cute ending. very well done and a great story! (and a sequel would be excellent, too) ]
cryingblacktears chapter 33 . 2/26/2008
its finished! this is a happy and sad moment...you ended it really well though...yay for happy endings!

smiles

~CBT
Chylea3784 chapter 33 . 2/26/2008
Well done! Thanks for all your effort and hard work to put out an excellent story.
Superdani4Ever chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You have no idea how happy this story made me!

Thank you!
star jelly chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
That was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. thank you.
raindropsX chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
this was awesome i absolutely love this you for writing it.
mar-aureus chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
Wonderful end! I'll miss this story, I have enjoyed it a lot. And yes, I'll keep an eye out on your stuff!
Rory and Logan gilmore fan chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
LOVED IT,loved it,loved it!.Anyway great story,I always find my self re-reading the cant wait for another story,Even if its not a House one.

-Hannah :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 32 . 2/13/2008
aw I'm happy for them!

But 1 more thing:where's House?

update soon!
cryingblacktears chapter 32 . 2/12/2008
aww...sweet...so sad that its ending though...this story is going on my faves if it isnt already...

~CBT