Reviews for In A Darkened Room
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh wow. This was a really interesting concept. Crazy that John and Mary were able to come back and of course Dean would resist, thinking it was all some sort of trick, but it did give him back his family. Very nice.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You have one of the most amazingly creative minds I've ever encountered. This was pure brilliance and so mystical. I love how John and Mary, father and mother, were earth and sky. Just like in the old creation stories with mother earth and father sky, though yours have opposite genders because that really works better for the characters.

Then Sam and Dean were equal yet opposite as fire and water. Sam is just so obviously fire. I wasn't sure if Dean fit with water at first, but then I realized that Dean "flows." He has such a pervasive personality and his movements are usually described as being fluid and smooth, yet he has this amazing hidden strength and ability to destroy while still maintaining the capacity to nurture.

It really just fits so damn well, even if you didn't fully mean for it to have all that meaning behind it. Bravo.

The ending was sweet and endearing. It was only truly a happy ending when Dean seemed to realize it wasn't some elaborate trap.

I truly enjoyed this and cannot wait to see what other wonderfully imaginative stories you have home up with.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
An original happy ending for the Winchesters and foreshadows the important bloodlines themes in later seasons.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
weird. i like it, but weird.

what happens when the boy's fall in love? sequel?
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I gotta say man this story is really one of my favorites out there :) If you ever write a sequel I'm there! :) I wish more people used elemental winchesters in their stories. I might write one someday but right now.. well you should never layer on too much, right? :) I'll be sure to check out some of your other fics!:)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is...mind blowing. I never would have even considered something like this...Thank you.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Gorgeous, as usual. I know I can always expect the unusual and beautiful from you, even when it's ugly and painful. Thanks
burnmedown chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
There's only one word I can find for this: gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. It's nice to see one story where the Winchesters get the ending they deserve.
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
So very, very beautifully bound tale.

I'm afraid that's the only thing I can say. Everything we could ever want is here, so...

Thank You.

Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Awesome story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is one of the most creative pieces I've read. Such ingenuity! My heart broke for Dean while he was trying to understand what Sam had done because it went against everything Dean believed in. You did a fabulous job of conveying Dean's pain and anguished emotions as he struggled with the reality that Sam - as he knew him - was dead and that he would be alone. No family left... And his ultimate decision: "His world was gone. What did it matter?"

Great ending to the fic. Dean's realization of what's happened finally hits him, but he acknowledges it and I think, finally accepts it, because at last he has the family he's always wanted. Just a wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Holy fucking _shit_. Wow.
Luxorien chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Awesome.
Morgaine chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow! What an awesome story! _ A very unique and interesting idea, and well-written! I've gotta say, I would love to see more about this-it's a shame that it was a oneshot! XD

Anyways, great job with it!

~ Morgaine