Reviews for Drawing Conclusions
Continue pleaseeeee!,
Reidite88 chapter 7 . 6/1
Please update!
ascarletflame chapter 7 . 5/14
I've loved this story for years - the first meeting with Rei and Jadeite was awesome, their subsequent verbal battles, and also the interactions between the scouts and generals is pretty interesting, as it's kind of different than the usual personalities given to them. And I wonder how their memories will interfere with their current lives - must know more! I know it's been a long time, but it would be amazing if you could pick up this story again someday!
Continue please!
Meimii chapter 7 . 3/28
When authors allow characters and their personalities to shine I enjoy the story so much more. The way the story flows makes my heart beat faster with every twist and turn. There are not many Shittenou and Senshi fanfics that truly intrigue me and I end up loving. I really hope if not on this site perhaps via email or a blog post somewhere somehow a ending or closure including Nephrite and Makoto. If not, then sadly that is fine too. Please and thank you so much for everything.
anon chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
u kind of need to finish this... i mean you said you would... please?
Liz Loe chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
The end as the last two words of this chapter have never been so true with you not writing anything past this. Which is sad... Like depressingly because it's one of the best sailor moon fan fiction stories I've ever read. I've even written my own muti story romance humor story just to get closure over not hang this one finished... And that's rather hard core sadness right there.
darklight chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
uhm please update! this is sooooo good! seriously its something that needs to be finished! you probably write my favorite version of these characters out of every other story i have ever read! i hope youll be inspired to finish this. GO WATCH SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL.
agoraphobia chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
You seriously mustn't give up on this story! Probably one of my favorite stories of the entire genre and I'd really like to know how it ends! Please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
hey! your stories are really good!
wouldnt you write more?
Tarmetiel chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Firstly, this is frickin' epic. I love, love, love this series. I started reading the very first one two days ago and plowed through all of them because they were too good to drop. Keep up your amazing work, friend. Seriously, I love all of this! Bloody Brilliant. Love!
fan chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
OMG PLEASE UPDATE. alright, you're obviouslu not on anymore.. but i pray you will somehow see this and continue! PLEASE. I NEED THIS.
sailor silvimoon chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Just yesterday I found your story and I've already read them all. Please continue
rebeccasaurus chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
oh my god, this is so perfect. brilliant, fantastic, amazing perfection. I read through the whole series in less than a day (holy crap, your chapters are huge! in a wonderful way!) and seriously, I honestly just started tearing up when I saw that it's been 3 years since the last update. any chance you'll finish it? I'm not adverse to grovelling, if need be.
Silver 1412 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Man I love your stories! They're a good read and really funny too!