Reviews for Riddle Me Tropolis
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
something tells me you REALLY don't like a particular artist's depiction of catwoman's costume...
invisiblehand chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Riddler Rage is perhaps one of the scariest fucking things I've ever seen in my life.
Lady of Pride chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
Overall, I think has to be one of my favorite stories of all time. You kept me quite entertained.

;)

I'd thank you for sharing your masterpiece with the world and hope to see more from you in the future. Right now, I'm going to hunt down more Riddler fics...

(though, I suspect my search might be disappointing seeing how high you've set the bar...)
Lady of Pride chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I just adore Eddie's "episodes". And you've done such a magnificent job writing him! I don't think I can thank you enough.
Lady of Pride chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
He's so damn 'polite'-it's incredible. You do him justice the way you write him. Thank you.

(faints happily...)
Lady of Pride chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow, I love the way you write Eddie-and yay for Chicago! Man, I love that city (even though I don't live there)... ;)

I'm off to read the next chapter. I'd admit, you have me 'very' intrigued.
24isover chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
riddler is too cute! why did bats have to break his legs. he can't even hang on to lois.
spankingfemfatale chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
Phenomenal work! I'm a huge Riddler fan, and you made an excellent story featuring him. Not to mention the rest of the crew you showcased with wonderfully humorous twists and turns. You kept the piece relating back to previous instances which was very nice indeed :)

Do tell, what is the answer to: KINKY FRIEND SPOOF TUTOR?

Ha ha I know this isn't likely right, but I came up with it on a whim :P EK! DO PRISON FOR KITTY FUN! lol

I really did enjoy your fic, please keep up your remarkable writing ;)
Wispr chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
Love the how you wrote Batman and Supermans interacting. Funny as hell. Still blows me away just how much depth and personality you put into your characters. Good job!

Wispr
araiday chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Wow - it's hard to pick my favorite part: a World's Finest team up, Eddie and Selina antics, Eddie slowly going (more) insane over the horrors of deep dish pizza, Tim's constant whining, Lois and Eddie's tête-à-tête. All are terrific, but I think Bruce's reaction to Superman and Selina's flirty display topped them all. Good for Clark for a change. As much as I love Batman, it's such fun to see his nose get tweaked every now and then. I guess that's why I've always loved Catwoman - she's truly an expert at such things.

I'm looking at the little tag at the bottom of this screen that states I should comment on something that can be improved so as to provide you with a "well-rounded critique." The problem is I can't think of anything. I'm sure it is very boring to have nothing but plaudits heaped on you all the time, but alas...
They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
The Riddler should go elsewhere with that technology and make himself more dangerous somehow. Its best he leaves Gotham because Batman would probably figure him out.
Aaronpoe chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
Very nice my friend, very nice.

::claps::

Anagrams... slick. I feel so bad for the Riddler. I really can appreciate intelligence, and I wish he could get a little more of a break once in a while. Oh well. Maybe one of these days, he'll solve his riddle...

I totally would have gotten some Kryptonite and used it on Superman, talking to my girl like that... Damn man whore. Then again, I'm an exceedingly jealous person... but damn, he totally deserved that.
Aaronpoe chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
...And I love the Riddler's relationship with Kyle... old friends, as it were. It's an interesting position... and the dialogue fit so well... hm... batman seems to think riddler's up to something... wqhat are you planning? ::looks curiously::

::reads on::
Aaronpoe chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Poor, poor Riddler... Nothing ever seems to work out right for this guy in Superman's neck of the woods...

Superman didn't even realize Lois was gone... that's just pathetic. I mean, damn. I call my girlfriend a good two or three times a day. He doesn't even try. He's a bad boyfriend, a bad room mate, a bad hero, and a dumb ass for not getting the clue.

(As you can see, I'm more of a Batman kinda guy.)

The two parts about Goodfellas and The Untouchables, BRILLIANT! Damn, you're good. Found a way to describe those situations perfectly. I loved it.

Not to mention the greatness behind Scarecrow, Strange, and the Hatters' plots. wow man, just wow. You even mentioned some more trivial knowledge and words from Alice in Wonderland.

You are quickly approaching status as one of my favorite authors, just for this story alone. If all your stories are this well written, expect many MANY more messages from me, and, if you are so inclined, I would like to ask for help with the stuff I'm working on.
Aaronpoe chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
My god, this is so damn cool... did you think up these riddles and such on the fly, while writing, or did you plan this all out from the beginning? You definitely have a mind for riddles; I must give you credit, you're good.

Of course, Superman is no comparison to the intellect of either the Batman or the Riddler. So sad that the Riddler must learn it the hard way... He over-estimated Superman's intelligence, which I guess is bound to happen when you leave somewhere like Gotham for someplace like Metropolis. Oh well... I have faith he'll get the attention he needs before the story's through...

::continues reading::