Reviews for Chaos has a Thing for Purity
SanestInsanest chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
*looks down*

you know you can delete her review right?

ah well

hehe aoi and kagome are so cute. What can i say? I like crazy insane perverts. You should write another one with them together. I also think you should never ever include Tsuki in your fics. Ever.

The only thing that bugged me was that...the beginning of your quotations weren't capitalized.

That's really the only reason.

And well, thanks for writing unique pairings!

*grin*
kaliy-moon07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i love this story, and if any body has a problem with it they should consider f**king off
DreamerzLove chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
If it makes you feel better, I greatly enjoyed your story. And though i have stories, i never seem to have the time to Update because my computers hate me, I hate getting flames for something as simply as the way you have a character act. It completely pisses me off.

I mean, It's our own stories, If we want them to go on a killing rampage, we can. IF we want them to IDK, Turn gay, Decide to be a pansy, to be the ultimate weapon, we can. No one but ourselves should tell us how to write. We don't put these up here for people to flame us, because of how we see things, or because they never paid enough attention to the series or mangas, we put them up here so we can share our views.

Once again I loved your story, keep up the good work, and don't let no assholes stop you from what you like to write.

Dreamer Giving your story some love...
Lady Niona chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
*CLAPS* That was a wonderful response to that flame, you acted in a very professional manner and I personally thankyou. It's very dis-tasteful period to write flames but it is never good for a author to drop down to the same level as a flamer. Your backed up every claim that the flamer had with very good supporting effidence. GREAT JOB!

P.S.-Sorry about the grammer (I totally suck at it) ;P

Lady Niona
Threnody chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Hey, I read your story I thought it was great. You did a lot better than most. I disagree with that flamer. Props to you for sticking up 4 urself.
Demonic kunoichiKagi chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I know how you feel. I had two flames for two different stories because of they didn't like the pairings.

I liked the story, i thought it was great.

And i liked your response to that flame, great.

And i loved how you used 'STUPID STUPID RAT CREATURE' against the flamer. Seriously how the hell did 'it' get that saying.

Anyways just wanted to review your story,

I'll be going now.

Kagi-chan
The Editorial Clam chapter 1 . 3/8/2008

You don't even make an effort to explain Kagome's random appearance in Imadoki.

And the ditz-ifying of Tanpopo? I hate you. Leave Tanpopo alone.

Your spelling and mechanics leave something to be desired, as well.

Also, Aio is not "lecherous" and acting so is NOT A GOOD THING FOR CRYING OUT FREAKING LOUD. Freaking misogyny. And I am so tired of...gah. A few moments before Aio's ready to kill some people who are exhibiting disgusting behavior toward Kagome, then he also treats her like a piece of meat. How freaking wonderful, or should I say, absolutely nauseating.

When Aio was doing that to Tanpopo in Magnolia, he was doing it simply because he was immature and rebellious and wanted to tick Koki off. He's grown up now. Kindly don't portray him as a pervert. Not to mention-

TSUKI AND AIO. Yes, I said it. AIO is not going to abandon TSUKI for some random girl he sees in her underwear. And I still hate that part.

Your portrayal of Kagome is entirely Sue-ish. And, yes, you were right in that it was indeed ODD and UNREALISTIC that he started fantasizing about some random girl as soon as he meets her.

I have only one thing left to say:

STUPID, STUPID RAT CREATURES!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aw...how sweet
ShadowStar09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I liked this! I have always wanted to see a Imadoki/Inuyasha Fic but I havent till now. The same goes for Alice 19th I think that Inuyasha will be a good cross for it. I thought that this was very cute in a possesive sort of way. lol

Yet again you do a first timer for me! lol

I was also looking at your other Renji/Kagome I saw. (Grins) You might be getting another review from me soon. (ninja)

You are now officialy on my list! (cheers)

Keep up the good work and I hope to see some more good stuff from you soon! (eats cookies)

JA!

Star
Ize101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
wow this was really good!

but i thought that their

relationship went too fast
it's all or nothing chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
SISTER'S REVIEW: Cool, is Imadoki in anime or just manga? Cause I cheched for episode on youtube, but I only found some black and white pictures and a music video. Well just curious. Good story!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Consistent capitalization will help.

As will a chainsaw fight.
popgoestheweassel chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
awesome! no more words needed...
Lilium.Scene chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I loved this! I couldn't help but say 'aww,' after I finished. Really good cross over. I recently read the Imadoki series and really liked it and I've always like IY. Great job!
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hey Itoma,

I don't have very long to stay on the computer because this is my Aunt's and Uncle's and they had lit me use it because it's the closest and cheapest access to the internet.

The fic sounds iteresting so I had saved it onto NotePad so I could read it at home. I'm sure that I will like it and I'll say this now. It's really good and hope you keep up the great work

Oh, and you're also free to take on any of my challenges that are currently on my profile. And I was also wondering if you could make an Ukitake/Kagome pairing for a Bleach/Inuyasha Xover? There are very few of those out there and I'm making one myself.

Well gotta go. Hope you keep up the good work and I'll be able to check my email again on either Sunday or next Saturday or Friday. Later.