Reviews for Evaluation
Unirthlee chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
An obvious and wonderful hint of flirtation. But then again, not too obvious. I like it. And then, you direct back to the beginning statement, as if either character had completely forgotten the words between. When we ALL know thats not true. I could actually see this happening in real life. . .And i like that. Just another great snippet.

XoX, Unirthlee
Kaiikon chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
interesting, I like the idea and the way of Yuriy's talk :)
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
XDD I loved it. I love Boris' impatiences, it suits him so well. As for the Kai/Rei, that's always good in a story. XDD
Sa-kun chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This, I really liked. Maybe because you portrayed them very good, or maybe simply because the story was very good. And one day I'll learn how to make sense, as well.

Just enough to be that little bit extra.

YuBo is probably the only fandom I like where I have actually never seen a single episode of either character, but -this is how I see them, just two teenagers. And I really liked Kai too.

Thank you.
phiii chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aww Bryan's clueless :] bless

YAY for hint of KaiRei .

brill one-shot :]
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Yes, Tala does strike me as an obversant type of person. And thank you God, someone else who knows that Tala and Kai did NOT know each other in the Abbey! *mad eyes* Hate that. This, much better:

“Christ, I hate that guy,”

“Just because we’re friends now, doesn’t mean I have to like him,”

*hearts* Respect, that's all there is in my book. Sorry, I'm ranting ... what else to rant about ...

We,, the hints of Kai/Ray will no doubt go down well - what self-rescting BoYu (have to do it that way, it's just me .'') would dislike the amazingness of Kai/Ray? And did I get Lee/Mariah and Ty/Hil in there as well? Nice. .

Like throwing rocks at ducks. That made me grin! Bad Bryan! (No animals were harmed in the making of this fic. Ducks are birds.) Sorry, hyper moment there. This;

For a second, Boris felt the need to smile, which was then shortly replaced by the need to hit himself.

- also good. Argh! Emotions! *giggles* Poor li'l Bry.

Mmph. I talk too much. Oh well. Hope I made at least some vestige of sense. Liked it lots. o

x
AngelNemo chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was good! Captain Bai Fu Zu! Good one!
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That hint of KaRe made me smile...

And yes, I dropped everything that I was doing to read this, because...

Well, you wrote me YuBo. YuBo on its own is enough to make me so incredibly happy, (hell, I celebrate it every year) but seeing a story from you, about them, makes me so...overjoyed. For lack of a better word. I'm so awestruck. And happy. And I'm fsking crying, that's how ecstatic I feel.

You're incredible for doing this and trying. I loved the attempt. I find that Boris is curious and no one pays enough attention to that detail. And of course, like you said about Yuriy, he would probably be very observant too of the people around him, if they didn't bore him so much. Yuriy obviously doesn't bore him, and that's good enough for my brain to conjure up the sex scene that follows. Well put. I enjoyed this so much. I've read it a second time now and it keeps getting better. There was a nice touch of realism too and a slow pace that lets you focus on everything that's going on and being described.

I love you. You make me so happy. Can I hug you and kiss you until you can't breathe? Pwease?

Thank you so much for your participation. It means the world to me. And so do you. Sankyuu Jess. x