Reviews for According to the Story
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This is a really adorable story! Another Aveyond fanfic to add to my favs:)

Just a heads up in case your still active, there's actually a fanfiction Catagory for Aveyond up here on where Aveyond fans will be more likely to come across your story. Just thought I'd let you know so that hopefully more people can see your story.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
:D

Awww.

I love this. So cute.~

I haven't even played the full game yet, just the 1 hour demo. This is still my favorite pairing.
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awesome story, there aren't many Aveyond stories I can find here on FFN...
AuroraExecution chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Thank you for this. I'm a huge Lars/Rhen shipper, even though I do sort of like the idea of Lars liking Rhen while Rhen and Dameon are together. I don't actually go for Rhen/Dameon, but I like the idea of Lars pining away, cause Lars torture is fun.

Anyway. This was a gorgeous piece, with awesome rhythm and really well done structure.

I'm still working up the nerve to put up some Aveyond fics of my own...
Aquile Storm chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I cannot believe I found an Aveyond fanfic! Woot!

That was really really sweet...! I love the whole Rhen/Lars interaction, better than Rhen /Dameon anyway ;) This is oing to my faves! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Nice! Moar LarsRhen moments/fluff/fics please? *puppy dog face*
Chibbi Nations Ruler chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
pesonaly, i think Lars is the one Rhen should have married. they have more connections, and dameon was evil danm it. great story btw i never knew they had aveyond fics on here. love that game
sailor aidos chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw! This is so nice and sweet I could almost eat it hehe. _ Well-written and my only complaint would be that Rhen and Lars didn't get together in the end, but that's according to the story isn't it? *wink, wink*
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
hugging fiction! oh, I simply love it, totally going to my favorites. write more ;-;
I'll Nom Your Soul chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Umm...
Julia-the-Great1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my gosh, an actual Aveyond fanfic? I've been looking to read one of these, and thankfully it's pretty much what I've been looking for. :) I love Lars, I don't think the game did enough with his relationship with Rhen. And this was very well done, I like the subtle change in narration going from "they hate each other" to "they tolerate each other", etc. etc. etc. Very awesome.

And I love the dialogue at the end.
o0.Raika.0o chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, an Aveyond story!

I never thought I'd find one here!

Great job, and please write more! :D
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
WOw, great story.. i wish there were more Aveyond fics out there.. its really wonderful.. I like Lars and Rhen. Haven't been able to accomplish much on the game.. but its really great.. I love the characters... I can't imagine it. Usually in RPGs, guys are the main characters and they get to be the sword-wielding hero, but this time around, the guy gets to be the sidekick and the magician while the girl gets to be strong... WOT! Make more Aveyond fics~!