Reviews for According to the Story
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
:D

Awww.

I love this. So cute.~

I haven't even played the full game yet, just the 1 hour demo. This is still my favorite pairing.
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awesome story, there aren't many Aveyond stories I can find here on FFN...
AuroraExecution chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Thank you for this. I'm a huge Lars/Rhen shipper, even though I do sort of like the idea of Lars liking Rhen while Rhen and Dameon are together. I don't actually go for Rhen/Dameon, but I like the idea of Lars pining away, cause Lars torture is fun.

Anyway. This was a gorgeous piece, with awesome rhythm and really well done structure.

I'm still working up the nerve to put up some Aveyond fics of my own...
Aquile Storm chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I cannot believe I found an Aveyond fanfic! Woot!

That was really really sweet...! I love the whole Rhen/Lars interaction, better than Rhen /Dameon anyway ;) This is oing to my faves! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Nice! Moar LarsRhen moments/fluff/fics please? *puppy dog face*
Chibbi Nations Ruler chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
pesonaly, i think Lars is the one Rhen should have married. they have more connections, and dameon was evil danm it. great story btw i never knew they had aveyond fics on here. love that game
sailor aidos chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw! This is so nice and sweet I could almost eat it hehe. _ Well-written and my only complaint would be that Rhen and Lars didn't get together in the end, but that's according to the story isn't it? *wink, wink*
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
hugging fiction! oh, I simply love it, totally going to my favorites. write more ;-;
I'll Nom Your Soul chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Umm...
Julia-the-Great1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my gosh, an actual Aveyond fanfic? I've been looking to read one of these, and thankfully it's pretty much what I've been looking for. :) I love Lars, I don't think the game did enough with his relationship with Rhen. And this was very well done, I like the subtle change in narration going from "they hate each other" to "they tolerate each other", etc. etc. etc. Very awesome.

And I love the dialogue at the end.
o0.Raika.0o chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, an Aveyond story!

I never thought I'd find one here!

Great job, and please write more! :D
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
WOw, great story.. i wish there were more Aveyond fics out there.. its really wonderful.. I like Lars and Rhen. Haven't been able to accomplish much on the game.. but its really great.. I love the characters... I can't imagine it. Usually in RPGs, guys are the main characters and they get to be the sword-wielding hero, but this time around, the guy gets to be the sidekick and the magician while the girl gets to be strong... WOT! Make more Aveyond fics~!