Reviews for The Long Way Home
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
I don't understand why this didn't get twice as many reviews. This was wonderful. I'll probably reread it before the day is up.

You wrote a wonderful story and I'm happy to have read it!
Valentine Thornton chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
oh my god!

i was just thinking about this and had to read it again!

i love this too much for words

obsessed outsiders fan valentine thornton 13 years old!
poestheblackcat chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
I think I love you. Is that okay? Thank you so much for writing this! You have no idea...Like I said, I think I love you.
dizzydis chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Love love love this story you made it so interesting. I want more. Please please write a sequel.
Valentine Thornton chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
hmmm... uuuh...

this story it speaks to me in sertaint ways...

i will just say i loved it!
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
Wow this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot of great stories. This seems more like a book that should be published rather than a fanfiction story.

You did a really good job on this and I'm pretty upset that you didn't have more reviews. I would have expected this story to have at the very least a hundred reviews, but at least it was sucessful.

Great job again!

SodapopXPonyboylover
L-puff chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
I loved your story. I never read a fanfic that was 12 chapters long in two days. I just couldn't stop reading! Well done.
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
I loved this story. It was so well written. And I love the similarities to his English theme- starts and ends the same way. Clever. And I was so scared for pony when he got stabbed and almost shot. And I actually cried at a lot of the sadness. That's how I know it was written so well.

Seriously great job. I love that Darry got married. And the proposal was it sucks that soda's dead. But at least pony and darryvmade up :) great story. Love love love it you're a really good writer!

Kelly
Tensleep chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
I have to say, your story was a very addicting read! I loved the whole concept of Pony being astranged with Darry, only to come home when he really needs his brother. The emotions and the characterizations were done very well and made for a great story.

My favorite aspect would have to be the first few chapters when Pony is making his way home. I think you packed a lot of content and a lot of feeling into a mixed up time. It really set the tempo and the tone for the rest of the writing - which was exceptional, by the way.

Great job and keep writing.
CharismaQueen chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
I really don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews, it really is an amazing piece of work.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
Wow, this made me cry, especially with Sodapop. My brother is in the Marines and just came back from Iraq and man, you are always worrying. But this had an awesome plot, it wasn't too long not too short, you had awesome detail, you characterized everyone in ways I wouldnt have dreamed of and yeh its hard to make me cry. Great job!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I really liked how you started and ended with the same sentance. It helped put the story in more af a cannon feel since that's how the book started and finished. Your story was wicked good.
charlie-becks chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
u so stole that from the original lol it was a great story an i think u should write a sequel if u havn't already, cause to be honest pony didn't really get much happiness in life an i really wanna see him happy after all that happened, i also want soda alive agen but thats jus not gonna happen...or is it? dun dun der lol great story :D
Tashilover chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
I have mixed feelings on this fic. I'm sad because so much shtuff has happened and I was hoping for a much more happier future of the Curtises. Even though I know Soda dies and this is a possible outcome.

But something about this fic kept me reading all the way through, and even though it ended, I want more. Dunno what's that called. Insanity?

I'll go read those sequels, but first, me thinks I should watch a few 3 stooges first.
waniphil chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
This is a great stroy. I'm so glad to find this. every chapter is so sad, My heart hurt reading every chapter. I could feel vivid how much painful Pony and Darry were losing Soda and everything. Thanks for this great story.