Reviews for A New Start
otherrealmwriter chapter 21 . 7/21
Awwwwwww this was so cute. _ I did notice this did go a little fast and more things could be elaborated on, but this was still a pretty good story after all. Nice work.
RLynnT chapter 21 . 4/12
Cute! :D
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. I'll give you an idea for the next few chapters. What if all werewolves were freed to have wolfsbane. And what happens when harry finds out moony is Dada ( defence against the dark arts) teacher. That would be so cool. So plz write more.
Feinr greyback
It is Arvada kedevra
Michael-granger-McFly chapter 1 . 1/7
Cute! I love Harry Potter Remus and Sirius. Its my first review!
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
THIS STORY ROCKS! THANK YOU!
Saissa chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
The story line and plot are good. The whole thing is much too rushed.
Could do with tons more detail. The chapters are way too short.
The vocabulary used in this story makes it seem like it was written by a child.
Queen Sound chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Great story
Starlight chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I know writing fanfics are not pieces of cakes but ur fanfic is really rushed, u get what I mean? A stranger comes and asks u,"u wanna live with me?" You can't just say,"yeah, I'll get my things." But keep on trying
Danny For Jesus chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
I liked your story And can you please do a sequel because Harry was so brave when the Durlseys Were mistreating Him Please Have Harry be sorted in The Lions Den in His first yesr
BookNerdANDProud chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
I really liked this
The Septic Gryff chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Short and sweet :3 I thought it was adorable when Harry slept near Moony and hugged him! So much feels and it just goes to show how non judgemental kids are! Woohoo another favourite author!
amy1232000 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Nice
elijahlover chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
I love it soo much but its too rushed! Xx