Reviews for On and Under Sheets of White
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
I mean, if anyone was being childish about the ordeal, it was Chloe (and Jimmy) putting Lois and Clark (but mostly Lois) in situations neither wanted to be in because they were uncomfortable.
fallink99 chapter 35 . 1/24/2017
You did a wonderful job on this story!
shugokage chapter 35 . 5/10/2013
Amazing story great job!
Megan chapter 35 . 1/21/2013
This was a wonderful story I wish it was an episode of smallville. At least 3. You did a great job, very well written and the characters banter was awesome.
tua33915 chapter 35 . 11/26/2012
The ending was too abrupt with no real conflict resolution. The conflict never being Brainiac but Clark's journey to his destiny and his acceptance of that. Yes he had a good start in the story but it was abruptly halted after he was granted his full potential and won a victory for good in a battle against evil. But the fight remains. And his journey isn't over. Resolution would've been nice. Getting to a point where doesn't die every time he saves the world would've been better. Fanfic or not, the character deserves to be treated and regarded as "super."
madcloisfan chapter 35 . 8/9/2012
Loved it. Sequal please
PhOenIxJaDeBLaCK chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
great
GottaLoveThis chapter 35 . 2/1/2012
Just finished reading your story. This wasn't what I was expecting at all...and I mean that in a good way. You kept me guessing and hooked with each chapter. The story didn't get boring or caught up on any one theme...it was like watching an entire season of Smallville. I was sad to see Candice die...I liked her character. And bringing in Sam totally threw me. But I loved the early chapters of Chloe pushing Lois and Clark together. I just wish we got a little more Martha in the story. I also liked the bit where Clark had to go shopping for more clothes after his growth spurt. haha. Very cool story.
zubygirl chapter 35 . 9/18/2011
I loved your story! Its a blockbuster movie waiting to happen. Your story could also be a good comic book. You gave so much detail, I felt like I was sitting on the front row seeing everything in front of me. Bravo!
mangers chapter 35 . 3/23/2011
I loved this story :)
PhanOfDP333 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
(I'm not sure if somebody pointed this out before, but Clark actually has been to New York, both times he visited Doctor Swann-"Rosetta" and "Legacy".)

Anyway, just wanted to say this is one of my favorite Smallville stories, for so many reasons, especially SeasonSix!Clois, done right!
KillerElephants chapter 35 . 7/28/2010
Ahh!

Amazing story! I absolutely loved Reading it. I was so worried at the end, though I kinda suspected you wouldn't kill Clark. I don't know anyone who would have the heart to do so!

But, yeah, it was absolutely amazing! Well done. xD

K x
DreamOut chapter 35 . 7/7/2010
great stuff, thanks for the story
DreamOut chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
damn, I can not believe how well you do emotions, wow, thanks.
preettygabbysz chapter 35 . 5/29/2010