Reviews for Expected Melancholy
Kay chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Ah no! I carelessly didn't read the genre of this piece because I was interested and didn't know it was angst T-T ahh my heart is bleeding, so sad lol but still good.
MCRmygirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*is upset*

Awwww... Poor Shadow King... Tono loves you, but... It's not enough... *sobs*
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
YOU. are a genius! I read your Tenipuri fanfics so I decide to read more and I hope you don't think I'm a stalker but this is just... really awesome. I can't think of better words. I love how this was written, and everyone was so in character. keep it up! _
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Gah, the angst always gets to me! T-T Poor Kyoya! Is it wrong of me to want to kill Tamaki with my bare, unforgiving hands? :D That epilogue was what really sealed it. Lovely oneshot!
la-andy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Stupid Tamali. I should create a safe house for "Bishies that deserve better!"

Kyouya~a! my heart bleeds for you~u! *flees Renge style*
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i am actualy crying. that was so... i know "wow" isnt an adjective, but thats about the only word that can describe it. i am now well and truly converted to the ways of kyoumaki. -hugs for awesomeness-
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Poor Kyouya! that ending does make sense though. but I really felt for him
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
oh, pore Kyoya!

This is realy good! Please keep writing Kyoya/Tamma-chan fics!
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw This is so sad ;_; *sniffle*

Well done! It's really good :)
kissinginthebluedark chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Okay, so... wow. Very well written-only a few typos here and there. But the feel of the story was very emotional, and I think you depicted Kyouya well. He was a little OOC at times, but overall very in character. Two thumbs up!
Rochelle the Echidna chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Like I said in my message to you, so sorry for not reviewing! I feel so bad for Kyouya here... I kinda know what he's going through...
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Ow...Not TamakixKyouya? I think i'm goin' to cry *sniffles*

Nah, i don't think they are WONRG or HORRIBLE. Not at all.

But it left me with a sense of...undeepness, unfinished and rushed at the final part.

Also, Kyouya was a little OOC, but nevermind- Kyouya is a VERY difficult character that a few people can get him act the perfect way.

The truth: I think that you have a vague plot idea, that could be exlpoted in a multichapter project. The way you write -i think- IS FOR more than one chapter.

Well, i hope you don't feel sad or such...i just wan't to help- and i must say thank you for such angsty!Tamaki.

Oh, and i like the way you write. You don't use long paragraphs...i don't like them. So thank you thank you!:D!

And cheer up!'k?:)