Reviews for Inconceivable: The Story of Vizzini's Daughter
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
i do not really have a review about this but i do want to know did u make this story up or is written by someone else? :)
Wildfury chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
cool
Buttercup chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love it! It is an amazing story from an unknown character's point of view. Though the main character wanted to murder my Wesley (The Dread Pirate Roberts), My Wesley is no longer the pirate and I know Caterina had the best intentions.
Amethystars chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
I loved how you had him say what the old Roberts said to Wesley every night. It gives me hope that this Roberts will leave them alive like Wesley survived.
Zoey Redbird chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Yay
Zoey Redbird chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
Omg what's gonna happen next.
Amethystars chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Stupid sneaky Alejandro... but nice chapter.

However, if you make us wait as long since the last one until the next one, you might find yourself gutted and thrown to the fish :)
Zoey Redbird chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Dude this is a really god story I love cat she's pretty kool
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
plz update! I am insanely/madly in lurve with this totally awesome story! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
I love this story! it's imaginative, sweet, and really dramatic. Are Caterina and Antonio finally going to...
sweetdarkchild chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
LOVE THIS! please, please, please update!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved it! First chapter is great! Leave it to Westley to write such a nice, and yet saddening, letter. Great job!
Amethystars chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
No! Why must there always be trouble? Why? What's wrong with happy paradises?

Seriously though, I'm enjoying the heck out of your story. I love the way something else always happens, despite the above complaints :)
Amethystars chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
It may have been short, but this was an awesome chapter!

Finally they sorted things out! *does victory dance*

And congrats on the speediness of getting this chapter done!