Reviews for Thank Merlin He Can't read My Mind, Can He?
Lcky chapter 9 . 2/11
I'm so sad you stopped this story, it's really good.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
please go on!
MissNerdyGirl12 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Why dd you stop?! :'( please continue!
I will review all the next chapters if you continue!
Pwetty pweaaase?! With a cherry on top?
-MissNerdyGirl12
Btw awesome plot
silvertexan chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
I really think you should finish this story. You have written an excellent storyline so far, I love it!
Anigen chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
the dragon with no rider should be Hermionie's. i love that you used the whole linked-dragon theory from books like Eragon instead of the notion that many hp fan fic writers seam to be fond of and making it seam like dragons weren't dying out and that anyone could "work" with dragons and be a tamer.
Three-Seven-13 chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
lovee this story! why haven't you continued?
Lemonysnicker chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
okay, now I need me some Charlie or a cold shower, dammit! Great story line! I love the interaction between Carlie and Ryou!
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
please come back and finish this story I just read what you wrote to here good so far. please update soon thank you
Erytha chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
omgomgomg! this is a brillaint story and i luv the whole connection with dragons thing!

update son please!
BloodyBrilliantRuthie chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
It's almost a year since you last updated this. I'm not going to beg you to write more because I know how difficult it can be. But it would be nice to your readers to comment that this is abandoned or if you plan on returning to this in the future.
IWantedCaellach chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Argh! You're killing me. Update quick or I'll explode from anticipation!
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
omg, you have some of the best lines ever! in this fic. and i absolutely love your description of charlie.
Dizi 85 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
oh, can you update this now please!

it is amazing!
Firestormpwr chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
You haven't abandonded this story ahve you *sniffle* Wah! I will be very upset if you do :'(. lol just joking though i wouldn't be very happy if you did stop just not that emotional. Hope you update soon.

-lonewolf
93 Diagon Alley chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
So I KNOW I've read this before (and loved it!), but I guess I just never reviewed (there was a time when I barely reviewed anything)...

Just wanted to say how much I love this story, and that I really, really hope you decide to continue it. Will you? Please? For me? -puppy dog eyes- :)