Reviews for Arranging Payment
yay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
The two of them seem very in character, and seeing Madam treat him like a child is pretty funny.
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love your story.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OOC, but it seems like it's meant to be.

Hilarious! The best drabble/one-shot I've read in a long time.
Heptagon chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Loved this. Both Vetinari's aunt and their interaction. Wonderful story! :)
minleto chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I rly like your fic & good grammer. esp loved banter.
Magicflute chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Lmao "good luck with your dragon"

hahahahaha

great one shot! love it
Twist chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I feel bad that I haven't reviewed this, even though I'm sure you know what it's going to say. :D Seriously, this is one of my favorites of yours. The Madam/Havelock dynamic is great and to see Vetinari try so hard to be Mr. Patrician In Charge and Madam just be like "Well, isn't that nice, dear." XD Great.
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Havvie? LOL Somehow I can't imagine the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork ever having being an Havvie or sulking. His Aunt is acting as a mother to him, it's fuuny. Really, suggesting his Aunt marry a barbarian or be eaten by the dragon is pricleess!
janinePSA chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Do you know, I never spotted that here he's talking about his aunt and we get to know her later?

I bow my head in shame.

Luckily one can rely on you to spot these things and not only point them out, but also make an entertaining story out of it.

As usual, great dialog.

"You never know when having a child can come in handy." Too true.
Vetinari's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Perfect. Brilliant. Perfectly is your best story yet-ever-ever written.
BTK chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Well...

Are you very sure you want this to be a oneshot? Why don't you try to... expand on it more? Sth like an AU version-what would have happened if a barbarian hero had come and killed the dragon? You seem to be doing good with barbarians anyway... Am I too mean to ask for this?

Please? ::puppy eyes::

Please?
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
As always, a great fic. And Vetinari fits the Guards! Guards! type too… not entirely grown into the always confident, always calm man of the later books, but still unmistakable.

Still, the man’s got guts… I wouldn’t dare ask my aunt to volunteer for a dragon’s lunch…
CMOT Dibbler chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
“Very funny.”

“I thought so too.”

Aw! /Very/ cute! I love this sort of fluff! TPrat needs more fluff Dx Young Sam meeting Vetinari, that is a /must/ do fluff for him _

Love the story!
Big Cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I like Madam. She is perfect in this story. Mighty, clever, well mannered and motherish. It seems where Vetinari had inherited his strenght. But: She shadows Vetinari with her strong character. He looks really desperate, I don't quite believe the Patrician would let anyone see him vulnerable. But after all Madam is his family, she knows him better than anyone and could patronise him as much as she wants.

Gread dialogue, it shows how angry you were while you were writing this story (am I right?) I like this short piece, it's clever, nice, refreshing and full with hidden action the reader receives with his every sense.

Btw, I also can't sleep, I know what you feel. My terrible insomnia holds me awake for most of the night, that's why I review so much on FF... Hate me? Yes, you do. I know. And I'm sorry for that. Anyway...

Cat