Reviews for Loose Ends
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/7
This was great. I love seeing these two reflect back on their relationship and figure out where to go from here. It was very well written.
hitsuhinarenrukiichihime4ever chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
It's beautifully written and delivered. Please write a sequel. Long live hitsuhina! ... I'm such a nerd.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
cute
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Kind of bittersweet... nothing wrong with that, or your writing. I just happen to be a big fan of overly happy endings.

Anyway, I think that this was an extremely good piece- you couldn't have done better. I hope you continue writing.
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I smile at this. It was amazing. Wonderful job.
xTamashii chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This was honestly good, I'm just really against HitsuMatsu. REALLY against it.

Nice job though, you have awesome writing skills.

Tamashii
Siyaa chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
... *explodes from fluff overload* XD
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This has got to be about the cutest story I've ever read. As of now, "Loose Ends" is my all-time favorite fic. Yay!
P-chan-S chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice work.. you keep them in character.. (though I personally dislike Hinamori in anime/manga)

any sequel to this? more Hitsugaya & Matsumoto on screen?
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh. I just couldn't stop reading it. I like it.

Write more, you rock.

-Tsukia, twelve minutes ago.
nostalgic-maiden chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
hey! lol it's me ) great job, like i said in class. i love the platonic stuffs, but you know that already ) keep writing!
Sireylithy chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
this was so cute! O.O I don't have anything to say it was so good! xD Hitsugaya was a little OOC but there wouldn't be HItsuHIna if Hitsugaya stayed IC so...anyway great!
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
nice work even it was a bit sad ,, write more stories you are great writer
angelic lily chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
wow this is good! i love your take on what would happen. its very realistic and not totally... fluff XD so good job! i think you did pretty well with the characters nya.
MimoriFanForever chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was sweet and matsumoto had some good advise for him lol. I loved the fanfic _