Reviews for Everything and Nothing
NekoAngel13 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
i cried reading that last chapter. just as harry and draco are becoming happy bam blaise kills draco leaving harry behind who dies of a broken heart :'(
Nitrea chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! That was sooooooo cuute!

-Love Nitrea ;)
Drawingaddicted chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was a really great story! ...though the end was quite sad.

Good done!

Love, Johanna
jellybean88 chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
The story was absolutally amzing. Although I am not at all happy with the ending. It would have been nicer if they lived. Although Harry with a smile on his lips was sweet.

Great job.
plaspoo chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
Hi

I have to say, I'm shocked by this ending. But I love it!

plaspoo
the teddy of death chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
OMG! So sad but so good!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
wow...short story, but it was amazing! i really loved how you developed the harry/draco relationship and that twist at the end was extremely cruel, but it was actually an amazing ending. i really liked how you wrote this story, you really did a very good job!

Jess
Vasira Snow chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
OMG... you made me cry...

I LOVE YOU. LoL

I loved this fic. *smiles*
Zara Riddle chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Im crying, that was sad and sweat. Wonderful job.
DracoFan chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
I love the story.. but i wont lie, i kinda wanted them to live. Oh well.. at least Zabini got what was coming to him and Harry and Draco die kind of together.
IrinaWithAnI chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
Well, I liked the story up until the last chapter. I thought the awkwardness between Harry and Draco was portrayed really well. The love scene was pretty good. There were times,though, when you could have really filled the story out with description, it felt a bit rushed sometimes. The story in itself was good but I dislike your ending. That's just my personal opinion though. Keep writing.
PeaceBeyond chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
umm.. that was the end? surprising. too fast. but o well.. i kinda like it.. good job! :D
Fuuga Kumi chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
A lovely ending for a lovely story. It's fitting, it's perfect. Don't you dare change a thing.

Aishiteru.

Nee-chan
Jenn1244 chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
i liked your story but i really didn't like your ending. i was hoping that after all the hard times that Harry had went through that they would end up happy. i'm sorry if i sound mean but it made the story alot less good.
DeathCaller chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
I only have one critique to say: It was a little rushed in this chapter to get to the climax. But that's still cool. I liked how it all happened.

Love the ending - how Draco took Harry with him to the afterlife. So sweet. My heart sank... or... whatever it's called. lol Fav!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »