Reviews for Shared Soul
Elidi chapter 48 . 12/31/2013
I remember reading this story when you first posted it, and it was good. Now, it's excellent. Your revisions are fantastic. I never expected the twist at the end - well done. I'm so pleased that you finished it.

If I had one criticism, I thought it ended a little abruptly. I would have liked to see an epilogue. I feel like it lacked some closure. But there weren't any major plot problems. The only other issues were formatting - there were a few dialogues where it was tough to tell who was saying what. but that sort of thing is minor and easily fixed.

I sat down and read it in 2 sittings - I couldn't stop. Nice work!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 48 . 5/7/2013
I think that was the sound of my heart breaking.

A beautiful story, and it brought tears to my eyes. I didn't see that twist coming, which is probably what makes it brilliant.

All I can say is I wish there was more, but that's what I wish with any good story.

Thank you for writing this one.
Thimble chapter 48 . 5/1/2013
Great story! I loved all the twists and turns you put into the plot, while keeping Sarevok and co. very much in character.

Lovely!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
You actually make me feel bad for Anomen, which is an impressive feat by itself.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Another awesome chapter, and a really really good reason given for Keeta keeping Sarevok around.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I like how you make the reader feel pity for Sarevok through the actions of others. Imoen's nastiness is not overdone, it is believable, as is Jaheira's apathy as well as Anomen and Keldorn's confusion. Another great read.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I love these early interactions. There is tension between Sarevok and Keeta, a precursor to what will come.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I love Sarevok and Keeta's interactions. They are straight forward hilarious.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I like how you make Melissan creepy, but she isn't so obvious that it makes your Bhaalspawn seem stupid. The way you write it it is believable that Keeta wouldn't immediately know Melissan is out to kill her.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I am so glad you finished this! I might marathon through the whole story tonight.
Mitheria chapter 47 . 12/31/2012
I did not realize you could only review each chapter once and so the note I left on chapter 48 means I can't review there now. So I'm using chapter 47 for my review (I won't spoiler anything). Sorry about that!

Anyway... I am so happy you finished this story! I just finished reading it all and as usual, your writing is excellent. I was surprised and moved by the ending. It wasn't what I was expecting but it was wonderful.

I was a little saddened by some of the material cut from the story, some of those chapters were my favorites but I understand why you did it considering the direction you went with the ending. Those chapters just wouldn't have made sense anymore.

Thank you for a wonderful read and many entertaining hours!
Guest chapter 48 . 12/29/2012
Thank you for this great story and thank you for completing it! The ending makes you kinda wonder if their relationship was of their own free will or if they are just pawns in the gods "masterplan", which fits nicely into the big picture. Although i hate to admit that a small part of me was hoping for some corny cheesy happy ending for those two, this is a perfect epic ending for an epic story!
just ahlia chapter 48 . 12/26/2012
You know, I just reread this story in its entirety a few weeks ago and lamented that it seemed like it would be forever incomplete. Imagine my joy when I got the alert that it had been updated, and completed! Of all the possible endings I had imagined for this story, I never saw this one coming, and it brought tears to my eyes. Just lovely! I wouldn't mind seeing an epilogue, though the ending is just beautiful as is.

Thank you so much for sharing this story and seeing it through to the very end!
Mitheria chapter 48 . 12/24/2012
I have just barely gotten the alert that this story was updated but I wanted to stop in to say I most definitely will be taking time to read the whole thing. This has always been my absolute favorite fiction and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to get to read it all again!
Malthria chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
LOL! Love this chapter, loved the part where Sarevok was drunk. Loves his drink he does, ha!