Reviews for Shared Soul
fruitloops was taken chapter 34 . 4/27/2007
ah hormones...though I could be jumping to the conclusion you want me to jump to just so you can laugh and say "gotcha!" however I'm going to continue as if that possibility doesn't exist and and say, that is why you shouldn't get pregnant when there are a lot of things out to kill you. heh, I can't wait for the next chapter. it feels like this is the first of my current reads that has been updated in forever(don't take that the wrong way please i enjoy exaggeration) yay for updates though!
Orthodoxia chapter 35 . 4/27/2007
Hey, write when your heart's into it not because you are on a schedule or something.

Sarevok's intent interest in jewelry is an image I won't forget soon, and, of course, Keeta making jokes about it later... Keldorn on the other hand... Just tell me he'll eventually understand the peculiar beings that are the Bhaalspawn.

And mystery that is Imoen, I wonder what will happen to her now?

Great writing :)
Bain Sidhe chapter 35 . 4/27/2007
So glad to see a new chapter! I'm sorry you've been stuck - I know how that can be. But I do really like this chapter, especially the battle with the demon. Keep up the good work!
Bain Sidhe chapter 34 . 4/22/2007
It has been a week since you updated! I'm going into withdrawal! Plez update soon! ;) This is my coy way of saying I love your story and eagerly await the next chapter.
arabellaesque chapter 34 . 4/22/2007
D'aw. Protective Sarevok is... is... well, he's well written!

I wanted to say he's quite sweet, but he's not, really - he's still got the edge he should have, and everything that makes him Sarevok, and I will just keep reading and quietly admiring how you've managed to capture him for a piece like this. He's neither too gruff, nor too nice. He's just... right. Yes, right.

Update soon!
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 34 . 4/21/2007
Bless Keeta and her poor troubled soul. Her argument makes a lot of sense. The Harpers *did* try and trap her just for *being*. Silly lawful Keldorn. What a priss!
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 34 . 4/17/2007
Sigh. Why didn't tell me that you updated?

Anyway, I like protective Sarevok. I love protective Sarevok. I love overprotective, ironical Sarevok. Sigh again.

And... yes. I actually like chapters without throwing up and slaying. You can finish the story without one creature slain and one thrown up meal, and I'll be very, very happy.
Orthodoxia chapter 34 . 4/16/2007
If you'd make every chapter as interesting as this then the lack of action shouldn't ever be a problem. I simply love the way Keeta thinks and mules things over, especially considering the demon and its parallel to Bhaalspawns. Though I must say, she does appear to be rather moody as of late *wonders why is that*

And you write Sarevok so well that I feel positively compelled to ask you to make a mod for BG2 :)
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 33 . 4/16/2007
After Anomen's been accepted into the order, I always kind of expect him and Keldorn to be all chummy. You've brought up an interesting point about how the knights of the MNORH have different deities. That must lead to conflict. Damn it, now I'm actually thinking ... like some kind of chump.

I loved Keeta's thoughts on gooey swords. I think I can understand where she's coming from. It would be disgusting.

A jealous Sarevok? Say it ain't so! This will assuredly lead to interesting situations. Oh-la-la!
arabellaesque chapter 33 . 4/16/2007
Bad Sarevok, no cookie.

I feel for poor Anomen, though Keeta's warning about his temper has made me wonder if you're going to show it in the future...? :)

And my... she DOES have a regained appetite, doesn't she? ;)

Keldorn's stance on the demon was quite amusingly stubborn! I can, however, imagine him being this determined about something.

So, another good chapter! I shall wait for the next!
Orthodoxia chapter 33 . 4/15/2007
Keldorn is really stubborn with his whole "we will not make deals with demos" thing. I thought he was more levelheaded then that. And Sarevok "marking" his territory was soo very much him, and now poor Keeta is stuck in the middle... or will be soon enough.
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 32 . 4/14/2007
A Sarevok romance. Now that is...

...ekhm...

...well, apart from the basic premise, which was always my favourite slightly-dirty-thought during playing ToB (and, hey, if there's an Imoen Romance mod, I really see no reason why the male CHARNAMEs should have all the fun), it was really fun to read this story! I read it all in one go; I especially like the twist on the reason why they are going to Watcher's Keep. :)

I'll certainly be following it!
Jen chapter 32 . 4/13/2007
I love your story! I haven't even played Baldur's Gate and I think it's great. One quick question. Does Keeta have morning sickness?
Bain Sidhe chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I've been reading this for a while now and apologize I haven't left a review sooner. This story is AMAZING. I LOVE it. I've never even finished BGII let alone played Throne of Bhaal but this fic has really made me want to plow through the rest of the game now. (Is there an actual romance option available for Sarevok in TOB?)

I've read some of your NWN2 stuff, also, and I just love the way you write and the way you manage to flesh out your characters so fully while using spare, elegant, straightforward prose. I check this story almost every day for updates. Please continue!

You might know me better as Joran/Razey from the NWN group, btw.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
Gah! That's so sad! *sobs* Oh Anomen!

Idiot that he is, seeing him leave is very, very distressing. You wrote that well. Before this, Keeta didn't really show very much emotion towards Anomen, this chapter however, definitly rectified that. And it rectified it extremely well.

Good writing. I thought I'd review this chapter before reading onwards because it was especially good.

Oh Anomen...