Reviews for Shared Soul
just ahlia chapter 48 . 12/26/2012
You know, I just reread this story in its entirety a few weeks ago and lamented that it seemed like it would be forever incomplete. Imagine my joy when I got the alert that it had been updated, and completed! Of all the possible endings I had imagined for this story, I never saw this one coming, and it brought tears to my eyes. Just lovely! I wouldn't mind seeing an epilogue, though the ending is just beautiful as is.

Thank you so much for sharing this story and seeing it through to the very end!
Mitheria chapter 48 . 12/24/2012
I have just barely gotten the alert that this story was updated but I wanted to stop in to say I most definitely will be taking time to read the whole thing. This has always been my absolute favorite fiction and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to get to read it all again!
Malthria chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
LOL! Love this chapter, loved the part where Sarevok was drunk. Loves his drink he does, ha!
sylviajohns chapter 56 . 11/23/2011
This is such an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it for a minute :D I really hope you'll finish it some time soon :) I'm looking forward to it ;)

I love how you keep Sarevok's character... he changes, but still he is himslef all along... I love it
Ofmanynames chapter 56 . 9/11/2011
Great story. Just wish the author would finish it. Even a crappy ending would be better than no ending.
Dysari chapter 56 . 3/9/2011
Such a shame the author doesn't finish.. seems a waste of time to read unfinished work of this length. I have enjoyed the story but with no end there are no kudos for this author
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
"I don't understand why some Bhaalspawn are so much stronger than others. We share the same amount of divine blood, do we not?"

"A man may have a dozen sons but are they equal? Or is one gifted above the others?" he asked. "You have always been focused and disciplined, have you not?"

This line. This line is amazing.

In fact, this story is amazing, and a delight to read. :D
Umegaru chapter 56 . 6/19/2010
You're great. Really. Fangirl which I am, I absolutely looove your story :) I wish I could see the end of it...
disari chapter 56 . 5/16/2010
please finish don't leave us hanging
httthief chapter 56 . 12/11/2009
what extremely tense and exciting new chapters! i am happy that you keep the story going, it is simply brilliant ;)
EpitomyofShyness chapter 56 . 11/26/2009
Oh god... I am so worried for Keeta.
Kateling chapter 56 . 10/30/2009
Been a while since I dropped in a comment so here goes :)

Fantastic to see you're finishing this story. You couldn't imagine my delight when I opened my email and there was an update notification on "Shared Soul"!

I've liked these last few chapters, although this latest one does feel disjointed - a bit like you're rushing through to get to the end? The sequences are nicely done, and the dialogue is, as always, excellent, but you're cramming a lot of important one-on-one moments that would carry more impact if they were spaced over a couple of chapters as opposed to the last 10 words or so. Still, you've got the suspense down pat - I'm still not sure where the chips are going to fall at the end, and that's commendable.

I love your heroine - her personality has been very consistant over the entire fic. Sarevok's arc has been well written also. Your characterisations here are very strong and I never doubt the credibility of these two characters. However, I do feel Jaheira lacks any real presence and is quite lost in the story.

Anyway, keep up the wonderful work - I can't wait to see how this one ends!
TheLastChronicler chapter 56 . 10/30/2009
I think it might just feel wierd because of the length and pacing. The first half of the chapter runs like your's normally do, but then the second half is split into a number of short scenes with the various party members.

To the best of my knowledge, you don't normally work with Drabblish stories/scenes. That might be it.

Anyway, great work. I'm sure as hell looking forward to the outcome of the battle.
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 56 . 10/29/2009
Let's hope that NaNo goes well so you can update. I can feel the tension as they head to the inevitable confrontation, as well as everyone's fears and doubts.

The only suggestion I would make is that sometimes it's hard to tell who the speaker is, but other than that it looks fine to me.
Mitheria chapter 56 . 10/29/2009
Very well done! I don't think there's anything weird about it at all but I wonder if maybe you feel that way because it's so close to the end and your main character might feel different to you. To me as a reader, she always seemed a relatively light-hearted person, serious when she needs to be yet taking what comes and finding ways to still enjoy the little things in life (as evidenced by her hilariously sarcastic wit). But there's so much on her (and her companions)that there's a heaviness to the story that wasn't there before. Personally I think it's a wonderful evolvement of both story and character but like I said, I do wonder if maybe that's why you feel a little weird about it all.

As always, I love what you've done and I find myself both excited and sad that the end is approaching soon. Thanks so much!
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »