Reviews for Ferocity
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fear not, you did a good job with Remus. I've wondered about this pairing for a while, but I've never seen anyone pull it off. I like it.
Eriks angel 15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked this story alot I thought you did a good job writing Remus
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
great story! i thought you did a fantastic job with remus! lily was a really great character as well! congrats on writing a great story!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I loved it. Don't worry; i thought you did an excellent job on Remus' character, though he is difficult to write. Good job!
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
It was beautiful. You got Remus's character down pat; don't worry so much!

I love Remus/Lily but there isn't that much of it around. This is both around and of high quality. Nice work!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Another wonderful story! Good job describing the Marauders & Lily!

a.N
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
ah yes, Remus/Lily...a ship that makes sense. Well written, I have trouble with Remus too so no worries.

This was lovely and bittersweet oneshot and I liked it.
elisabeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
i think you did a good job
SilverKestrel chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Excellent job. Love the interaction between the Marauders.

SK
kazfeist chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
What a lovely beginning! I am not sure I've seen a Remus/Lily story before. :D
votehermione chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I thought it was great.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Good story, though I must say, it leaves me wanting to know what happens after that... I thought your characterization of Remus (and Lily, and everyone else, for that matter) was fine. He seemed to blush a lot, though perhaps that's natural. You seem to writing lots of pairings I like recently - DMHG, HP, and now RLLE. *puts you on author alert* Good job.
LaUrIsHa-just me chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This fic is really, really sweet. Congratulations on your writing. Few people can write Lily/Remus well and you definetely did it. It would be wonderful if you could write another one. Best of luck.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Cute. I really liked it. I think it would have made a good continous story, although I wouldn't have really enjoyed it unless it ended in Lily James. The nice thing about this was they don't really end up together. And the fact that it was well written of course.