Reviews for The Adventures of Laguna, Kiros, and Ward
Ladysade45 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I just to finished reading chapter one and I really like it so far. I wouldnt worry about accuracy for missions and locations cuz it is a fanfic. I like how you bring out the characters' personalities.
Platonic1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2005
Hey awesome story

I love fic about laguna and co.
Sorcha Zell chapter 7 . 8/2/2002
Good story behind how Ward got his scar.
Sorcha Zell chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
I loved the waving part and also the 'yeah, let's paint the town green!' part. It's very in character to Laguna .
SorchaZell chapter 5 . 8/2/2002
It's hard to keep coming up with constructive criticisms... I can't find one for this chapter, I really liked the way it was written.
SorchaZell chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
The "Kiros shook his head, getting the feeling that the guy didn’t have it all together. He didn’t seem cut out to be a soldier. Then he got an idea. Kiros resolved he would protect Laguna and train him better, since he felt he was already developing a friendship and attachment to him." part seems a bit awkward, but I can't say exactly why. Good chapter!
Sorcha Zell chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
It was a bit gory for pg, I think. I'd say it was realistic, but I don't know. It does make you think about Laguna dealing with being in the army, though.
SorchaZell chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
There isn't really anything to criticize. . . But I'll compliment on the fact that I like your paragraphing .
SorchaZell chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Good characterization of Laguna. I believe FH would have been around, just judging from it's apparent age in the game. But then again, I don't know.
r-chan chapter 8 . 4/27/2002
I love this! This is a pretty good story! - you better update soon, or...or... um... I'll sic my purple chibi T-Rexaurs on you! Mwaha!
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 4 . 2/4/2002
Hhey. Ya know i think this story is cool. So im not gona say it again lol. Ney ways i really like this an wanna see more.
ShivaLeonhart chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Poor Laguna...he's such a clutz. Gotta love him though. Continue soon!
ShivaLeonhart chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
This is a really good story. I think maybe if there's more violence in future chapters that you should up the rating. But other than that it was really good!
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
class absolute class (a little bloddy though but still cool)
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
damn u good i realy like the way this story is heading and how u incoporated biggs and wedge keep up the good work an i cant wait 4 the next chapter.