Reviews for The Fire Sermon
amr56 chapter 3 . 9/5
This story confused me a little, but it was beautifully written. Thanks!
not-really-there chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Ok it was a good story over all. However you were to detailed and didn't have to much of a plot line. You would make an excellent author but at the same time you have to remeber to keep the characters in the story.
oOWolfGirlOo chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
That was amazing!

I loved this story. It was a little confusing but still really good. I didnt compleatly understand why Naruto didn't join Deidara but thats ok. I'll figure it out sometimes it takes me a while to understand. I think i get it though. This was really good, i love it!
oOWolfGirlOo chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow this is amazing!

The begining was a little confusing but the end... WOW!

You have a real talent for this. The story is turning out really well.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Read this before, Just read it again. Am still in love with it. It's so haunting and whimsical. You described the edge of reality SO WELL, I can almost see that beach. Amazing.
Bubblegumcrazed chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
An amazing story, well done. I only wish there was more.
Tropicalna chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Aw, what a sad ending...But in the end, what happened to Deidara? I'm afraid I don't quite understand, other than he died or whatever.

If you put a chapter where Naruto follows Deidara...that would be nice. 3 But that, quillslinger, is entirely up to you.

Good job!

Later! *poofs away*
kittydeidara chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
the ending made me cry T-T why didn't he go with deidara dang you naruto! T-T but it was good just i feel sad cuz he didn't go with deidara...(
Riffs chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I read this a long long time ago on some obscure website. I remember being in love with this story. But I never could find it again.
Nozomi-sama chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
That was really gorgeous. There was this whimsically wistful feel to it that was just sublime. And the way you described the setting, of the sea and of the town, it was just so visually enchanting in my mind's eye.

Deidara and Naruto, they filled the story so well with their persons. I don't really know who to describe it because sometimes I'm bad at explaining things. They were, on one hand, oddly human and, on the other hand, oddly inhuman. There was a certain degree that made the entire thing great. So, yeah.
kapslar chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
:O :O :O

Only a few words that I didn't understand, for that I'm grateful.

This was... gah, I wish I could think of a better word! Extraordinary? The red and black, the sea and fire, and Deidara... and have I told you I absolutely love your Naruto? He's not annoying, not at all... He's more human, I should say.
Anime ADHD chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
WOW! This story is so, so . . . deep! I don't know whether to laugh, or to cry, or to do both . . . Wonderful story.
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow! That has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. It was so beautiful and haunting, and the ending was sad but perfect in my opinion.
Kuro Guardian chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow. You need no accolades just a pencil some paper and the dream worlds inside your head.
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Wow. The deepness this story takes is undiscribable the hidden meanings in every page every sentence its just unthinkable. I cant discrib with words the raw feeling the power this story holds its unimaginable! All in all im trying to say this totaly OWNS! Yeah feel happy this is the longest review ive ever written. I recomend this story to many people ,5 reviews what wrong with you peeps! Anyway this sory is AWESOME!