Reviews for Premonition
EmoViolet18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aw so cute. I loved it! keep it up
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
It's good when Hiei's OOC every now and then, and this is a better one of those. The way hiei was acting was sweet, in his own way, so 'YAY!' for you and the ficlet! It was awsome! :D
Saffy-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
NYAA? You just...stopped! O_O! How can you do that? WAH! XD It was good good good I likies XD
notsohardnow chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
it was totaly adorable! i loved hiei;s OOc so mch!
KittyKat12567 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Nice,, ok thatwas so cute though hiei acted strange he is still cute with Kurama! hey is there a chap 2 plz inform me!k?
Potter's Wifey chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I totally love it.
Zaeris chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Had some ooc moments like you mentioned, but very cute fic and fun to read. Don't worry about the 'sweetheart' thing, Kurama does that in my fics too ;)

-ZE
pyrokineticsiren-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
YATTA! 1st to review!

YAY! *does happily dance* lalalalalalala!

OK: first of all... that... was...so... KUWAI! SO SO SO SO SO... KUWAI! I LUVED IT! no doubt the best HieiXKurama ficcy i've ever read! It was so cute and delicate X3 i wuv how Hiei was all protective of Kurama and how Kurama called him 'SWEETHEART'! X3X3X3 *mealts into a mushy puddle from all the kuwaii-ness*

And you portrayed Hiei and Kurama's personalities and relationship PERFECTLY! i couldn't believe it! usually fanficcy writers mess them up so badly(T.T *sob*) but you hit it right on the nose-y! *thumbs up 'nice guy pose'*

AWSOME J.O.B.!

*Add author to my Author Alert list

*Add author to my Favorite Authors list

*Add story to my Favorite Stories list

*Add story to my Story Alert list

syonara,

pyrokineticsiren-san
greenmeat chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
ah yay! i really liked it, something different, Hiei was a little cute in it too! good job :)