Reviews for Vertigo
Rowling's Daughter chapter 2 . 8/2
This is AWESOME!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Aw! How awesome! This was so cute! U Loved it! Can't wait for more! They're so very well-written and sweet! *U*
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is beautiful! Please write a sequel! (or if you don't want to, give me the rights and let me) But there's one tiny grammatical error: "because he can't loose her" should be lose.

~Meredith T
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
gah. the very thought of this pairing makes me squirm uncomfortably (they are siblings) but this is really wonderfully written. both these shots are candid and full in the few words (which are very nicely written btw, this style is a success) and I do like it. still don't like the pairing, but this was good; keep it up, I hope to see more!
BlackLyr chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Wow. I look forward to reading more.
GenBudoir chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
You create such a wonderful atmosphere~and it's amazing that you can make something so moving in a few lines. This is an amazing fic C:
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OH god!

You people are sick their brother and sister, this is wrong in so many levels. I understand if it's some gay or lesbian thing because if your born that way then your born that way. But this is disgusting. It would have been beautiful if it wasnt a Violet Klaus. Sickos
vintage88 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is incredibly dark yet beautiful. I love it!

cream-cheese-girl chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This is incredibly beautifully written. The style definately works for you.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
This style worked wonders- sparse but splendid.
ikffrox chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Icelands chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
You do like the darker side of things, don't you? That's a good thing, though, it gives you a unique perspective. Keep writing!
Darkened Harmony chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I do love you dearly, you know.

Of course this style works-after all, it's still you writing, isn't it? When has it not worked?-and are you planning to continue this, now that it's turned into a chapter fic?

Once again, love.

cream-cheese-girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
this is INCREDIBLE. great work!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Sigh, I've missed you're poetry. I haven't been the best reviewer lately I know. This is fabulously awesome though. I don't know what it is but I love the vocabulary you're using in this one. Like purgatory ... I don't know it fits in a wonderfully twisted way.