Reviews for Bella Dancerella
renesmee101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
thi is really good plz .
porkchops chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
lmao XD
Maximum122 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love you. I loved this storie! I continued to laugh constantly from the beginning sentance!ahah [you know me] haaha right at the top where u had ur authors note thing and it said 'Bella Dancerella' and how its a TV camerical i instantley remembered how it went and then started singing "Bella Dancerella" ahaha! Im putting this to my fav stories!

-Josie
VeeVeeLa chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOL! that was hilarious hahaha Emmett is soo funny xD
cheeseluva982 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
thats so funny haha! im cracking up! lol

kathleen ]
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I loved it! Great nickname!
ileamc chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
that was funny. hahahahahahahahah. I think the funny part was when bella spit the hot chocolate on edward.
endegame chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
aww! that was soo sweet!
not done baking chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This was okay... nothing great, but I wasn't expecting anything great to begin with... so good job. Just watch your spelling... you slipped once or twice. Also, try and improve your sentence structure, it's not very complex and your also repeating a lot of information we already know which can be okay, but back to the sentence structure thing... it's very elementary school. And not in the recess rainy day schedule thing... in the have to line up and have circle time and be talked down to raise your hand sorta way. And one more thing... grammar, grammar, grammar. For the most part you did really good but your usage of coversations and grammar... sucks.

example:

"Hey, Bella," said Edward.

"Hi, Edward," said Bella.

NOT

"Hey, Bella." said Edward. "Hi, Edward." said Bella.

Having large and chunky paragraphs makes a story very difficult to read.
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Haha... crazy Emmett gotta love that guy. Awesome story!
missing-k chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
funny funny funny it's good update soon on how i live now s'il vous plait
LongLostTwinOfIsabellaSwan chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
AMG! That made me laugh so hard! IT WAS ON CRACK! I loved it! Especially Emmett, XD! And Jasper :D
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
that was so retarded on so many levels that is was actually cute and funny! i was LMAO the whole time...great story!
foreveravampirelover chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
funny but really weird! i liked it though! and i have somethin to say...i'm not tryin to be mean but its kinda annoying when you have like 3 different ppl talkin in the same paragraph...
jaspersgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
HM... Jasper seemed REALLY annoyed with Emmett...LOL! It's good!